19

Tang Hanqiu said that if he could do it, he said that he would buy it, and if he turned around, he would instruct Han to help him to do it, and then Yu Rubing grabbed it: "Wait ... wait a minute ..."

Tang Hanqiu's hand holding the mobile phone paused and looked at her unclearly: "?"

Her two eyes were clear, her eyes were red, and the tip of her powdery nose shook gently, more like a little white rabbit. She sniffed her nose and talked a little twitchy, apparently not slowing down: "I owe ... owe ..."

"Otherwise ... no gas cost ... not cost-effective ..."

There is no candy store near Huayao. It is estimated that it is necessary to open a lot of land to buy sugar. It is not cost-effective to specifically waste a trip to the sugar.

Tang Hanqiu tilted his head and looked at her silently, remembering that she refused her request to send a candy store that day, and suddenly realized that she was unexpectedly frugal in spending money, and she would definitely not have an unnecessary expense.

Does she not only need to earn a little more, but also spend less?

Because the living environment was different since childhood, Tang Hanqiu naturally didn't care about spending more money, after all, she agreed to buy it. But now that she was so conscientious about saving for herself, she unconsciously smiled a little more, and thoughtfully said to her, "Okay, I owe it."

"I will definitely buy it for you."

But with a lollipop, can her dignified President Hua Yao still fail?

Yu Rubing just let out a few throats with sourness to Tang Hanqiu. Now there is another blessing from Tang Hanqiu's vowed lollipop. The place above her heart seems to be filled at once. Immediately very happy, even a lot of anger to the original owner's parents has been eliminated-she can now call back with a spring breeze smile and then bar 300 rounds!

She, an adult, does not need to cry for a long time, as long as she can vent, she is very grateful to Tang Hanqiu for giving her this opportunity.

She gradually realized that Tang Hanqiu seemed to her ... really good.

She didn't know where this goodness came from. Is it because of the guilt that the original owner continued? But that didn't matter, she apologized, and the compensation was given, but she didn't want to give it up. She and the two had clearly reached a settlement on this matter.

Or is it because she is a signed artist? But this is also wrong. If she signed someone else in the future, would she have to pay attention to everyone's emotional life?

How can there be such a free boss?

Yu Rubing fully relaxed, turned to look at Tang Hanqiu, and suddenly asked: "Why is Mr. Tang so good to me?"

Tang Hanqiu glanced at her and said nothing before she heard her ask another question: "Are you confused by my beauty?"

Tang Hanqiu: "???

Yu Rubing: "Hey, I hope you can look less at my outside and pay more attention to my inside, so you will find ..."

Tang Hanqiu looked at her.