148

In order to respect other actors and maintain a fresh breath, he eats durian candy. This is the first time Tang Hanqiu has seen such an operation.

Respect for the word, I am afraid it will be redefined by Yu Rubing today.

Yu Rubing chewed the durian candy in her mouth because Tang Hanqiu was still nearby, so she held her mouth and chewed her thoughtfully, trying not to let this "fresh" tone float to Tang Hanqiu's side.

She can injure the enemy by a thousand and damage herself by 800, but it must not damage her elegant autumn!

Tang Hanqiu looked at her and couldn't help but frown, and immediately remembered the notice from the crew of the crew just now-against Yan Li.

Yan Li.

A man who Yu Rubing entered into a group to avenge on the first day.

So she eats durian candy just to "respect" Yan Li?

Tang Hanqiu smiled helplessly: "Yan Li?"

Yu Rubing nodded while chewing, and did not speak, completely entering an autistic state.

She deeply understands the power of durian candy, which is not a taste she can resist with a mouthful of mouth. In order not to hurt Tang Hanqiu, she chose autism very decisively.

She pointed the direction of group a with her finger, and pointed the direction of Tang Hanqiu's coming, and asked Tang Hanqiu with her eyes where to go next.

Tang Hanqiu did not hesitate: "I will accompany you to look at group a."

Zhan Jiasu's scene was over, and of course Yan Lina couldn't fall.

In addition, the salted fish in the family had to do something, or the durian sugar was so powerful. She was very worried that Yan Li would want to beat the salted fish without a gentleman's demeanor.

The agent called Han Wei and Yu Rubing, the four of them went to group a together. On the way, Tang Hanqiu did not forget to ask: "Why did you suddenly want to respect him so suddenly?"

In her impression, Yu Rubing is not a person who can take the initiative to do things. She always needs a trigger point when doing things, that is, the other party starts first. The same is true of her people-even if they are enemies with each other.

Yu Rubing took a deep breath and took out her mobile phone to type for Tang Hanqiu.

Tang Hanqiu also took out her phone and read the message she sent, and soon understood the ins and outs of the matter.

There are two kiss scenes between the female second and the male host. The first one is a passionate female second strong kiss. The second time is when the male host and the female host are awkward and hard-working. .

The first kiss scene had been filmed some time ago, and I did not really kiss, using the method of borrowing.

But Yan Li deliberately frightened her, and she repeatedly put her mouth together several times, scaring her back again and again, fearing that her mouth would be taken advantage of by this dog man.

The director shouted several times, saying she was in a wrong state. It is the female second who strongly kisses the male host. How can Yu Rubing, the female second, avoid the male host like a viper and keep going back?

Yu Rubing was criticized, and Yan Li was very proud of it, and was unhappy.

Yu Rubing really wants to unscrew his head-bring emotions to work, are you great?

And this second scene is the next shot. The male proactively kissed the female second.

As a person with a hatred, Yu Rubing, how could he miss this opportunity?