166

Yu Rubing not only wanted to marry Tang Hanqiu, but also wanted to announce their love to the world, to show love, and to abuse single dogs!

Because her family Qiuqiu is so good, she really likes her too much and likes to show off to others.

She didn't understand why some people like Xiu Ai when she was a single mother with a single mother and solo. Now she understands her love-of course, because she is too happy to show off!

She also wanted to go hand-in-hand with Tang Hanqiu like other young couples, and wanted to take intimate photos with her and hang them in a circle of friends or Weibo to let others see how sweet they are.

She thought ... she wanted to do too much!

Blame Tang Hanqiu, this girlfriend is so good!

Yu Rubing pretended to be dissatisfied and said: "Why are you so good that I always want to feed dog food to others!"

Tang Hanqiu chuckled and said, "Because this will make you especially like me."

I can't help myself, I can't put it down, I can't hold others in my eyes, I just want to stay with her in my life, and I won't go anywhere.

This is her purpose.

Full of sweet calculation purpose.

It's so nice to talk so nicely.

Yu Rubing hugged her tightly and hugged her tightly in her arms, fearing that others would rob her like this: "Then I have to work hard so that you like me more!"

"When I become a shadow, I will come back and marry you!"

Tang Hanqiu said softly: "Okay, I'm waiting for you."

But in fact, it doesn't matter if she doesn't work hard, because as long as she is Yu Rubing, her bar salted fish, then she likes her more every day.

Yu Rubing said happily, "Go home, go home." Then he remembered what Mr. Han said when he came in, and he held Tang Hanqiu and asked, "Have you decided to make an early script?"

Tang Hanqiu nodded.

Yu Rubing said again: "Is she a director?"

Tang Hanqiu nodded again.

This is the script Xu Xu devised himself early, and she happens to be the director of the department, so she is in charge of directing.

Your own things can only be controlled by yourself to achieve the effect you want most.

Yu Rubing yelled again and said, "Choosing a cast?"

Tang Hanqiu said yes, and said: "It happens to be a script of a costume drama. I plan to do it well. If you want to shoot, I will help you take down the script of the heroine."

She is the president, she has the final say, she just wants to use all kinds of resources to add to her girlfriend's star journey.

And let Yu Rubing to shoot, her coffee is completely sufficient.

As soon as Yu Rubing heard that it was a costume script, she became interested, and told her to take it back to take a look at herself. If she could act, she didn't want to let this opportunity pass.