22

Tang Hanqiu's pollen allergy was something that Han Wei Tang Moyuan personally came to her before entering Huayao, and repeatedly told her not to let Tang Hanqiu see the flowers, at least the area where Tang Hanqiu will appear must not have flowers-it is almost direct The ban on flowers was made under Hua Yao.

Wen Yulan smiled softly without saying anything.

Han Wei suddenly came over and suddenly reached out to her with a pink lollipop in his palm.

Wen Yulan blinked at her.

Han Wei avoided her gaze embarrassingly: "My boss bought it, it wasn't me who bought it specifically, and I got one for you."

Fearing that she wouldn't take it, he added: "There are two, I don't eat much sugar, so please help me share one."

In fact, she remembers that Wen Yulan occasionally eats sugar, and a small bamboo basket full of candy is placed on her cash register.

Wen Yulan smiled like a flower: "Then I would respect it better than obey."

She took the lollipop and said playfully: "Don't tell your boss."

Han Wei's lips twitched unconsciously with a smile: "Well, I won't tell her."

...

The time turned around in mid-September. The weather in Lanshi turned cold. Yu Rubing wore thin long sleeves when he went out, and he needed to bring an extra small coat in his backpack.

The system was surprisingly quiet for more than ten days. Only when arranging the tasks did he reluctantly jump out and hit Yu Rubing's socialist bar.

As a result, Yu Rubing has figured out the routine of her missions, and will release a new mission every seven days. If she fails to do so or voluntarily gives up, she will fail. At present, she has already failed two.

But there is no slight impact on her sturdy barking spirit. Every day life continues as usual, the school and the Huayao practice room are at two points and one line.

In one month, he practiced "Qingmeng". Yu Rubing had already developed muscle memory. Now as soon as he hears this song, his body can make corresponding movements consciously.

So her time in the practice room is roughly divided into three parts. One is to participate in team exercises; the second is to assist the mentor to help his teammates improve; the third is to make up for the songs and dances of the idol groups in this world.

In the plots given by the auxiliary system, there is not too much mention of the history of Aidou in this world, only about the actor's related plots, because the original heroine took the actor line, and I have never touched the career of Aidou.

And the plot given by the auxiliary system is based on the original route of the original female host. If you follow the original plot, there should be everything. If they run counter to each other, many places cannot find answers in the plot, and can only rely on their own groping.

Yu Rubing began to dissatisfied: Sure enough, it is a garbage system, and I want to assist people with this broken function.

The system as quiet as a chicken is suddenly broken, and ca n’t help jumping out anymore. The new hatred and the old hate are counted together, and they are angrily defending themselves: [You do n’t follow the plot, there is no relevant information about me? ! 】