86

Sleep together at leisure.

Fortunately, Tang Hanqiu knew her well enough, knowing that her thinking has always jumped and was quite unreasonable, so she was surprised and asked calmly, "What do you want to do?"

Yu Rubing said shamelessly: "Of course I want to help the program team keep their original intentions and do better!"

She began a serious analysis: "Qiuqiu, think about who your audience is for, CP fans, right? Since it's for CP fans, how can you take the CP apart in the hotel? "

She seemed to think of herself as a member of the CP army, and she became more and more indignant: "CP all fell asleep separately, then the audience watched--"

Tang Hanqiu swept his glasses and issued a reminder in time: "Huh?"

Yu Rubing forcibly turned: "Then watch the air!"

Tang Hanqiu pondered for a moment and said again: "Have you ever considered the opposite **** CP?"

The program team should unify the process in this regard. The first pair is to sleep in separate rooms, then all the next couples will sleep in separate rooms.

Yu Rubing: "Special circumstances and special treatment, the opposite **** is just fine! Same-sex living in a room will not be too bad." Then intimately held her arm, "After all, we are the best friends in the world what."

Tang Hanqiu's eyes stopped for a moment on her face, and she thought hard about the key, and found that what she said was indeed reasonable.

The purpose of the variety show "Three Days and Three Nights" is to watch the CP get along and get sparks. In terms of hotel room allocation, it should indeed be more perfect, more in line with the purpose of the program.

One room for same-sex CP and two rooms for heterosexual CP, sounds like no problem.

Tang Hanqiu considered that "Three Days and Three Nights" was a very young variety show, and there were many places that needed further correction and improvement, so he accepted the opinion of Yu Rubing, who was very familiar with the Internet, and agreed to live in a room. He personally came forward and took Yu Rubing and the director group to discuss the issues in this link.

Yu Rubing is a good surfer on the Internet. He is well versed in the psychology of the CP fans and has given a lot of suggestions. The director's group showed a "you understand" applause at the time.

Then Lin Lin was appointed by the Secretary-General to change the room. After negotiating at the front desk for a while, Lin Lin suddenly folded back and said with a sad face: "Mr. Tang, they said there is no twin room, only double bed ... . "

Yu Rubing made a sigh in his heart: it was just heaven helping me!

Tang Hanqiu's black-and-white eyes turned around and looked at the crew of the program group, slowly opening his mouth: "You should have a twin room? Who will change with us?"

Yu Rubing sighed in his heart: I'm falling, you really can't drop it!

The staff looked at each other, Tang Hanqiu was a guest of this issue, and also their head boss. If she wanted to change, no one would dare to say no, just ...

The director said daringly: "Mr. Tang, in fact, the effect of the double bed program ... may be better?"

Tang Hanqiu's eyes full of scrutiny immediately gathered on him, which made him feel a little palpitations.

Director: [Weak and Poor and Helpless.JPG]

Song Zhenzhen looked at this scene in the back. She thought that Tang Hanqiu did not want to share the bed with others, remembering that she was a twin room, so she thought about speaking with her roommate, and then volunteered to change rooms.