24

After listening to the documents sent by Yu Rubing, Tang Hanqiu, Han Wei, and Lin Lin immediately held a meeting to make an extremely comprehensive plan for the trainees ’route after pool warming.

The final decision is to let her take the trainee's path first. If she is brushed down, arrange her to take the path of creation. If it is not brushed down, then naturally it is best.

Tang Hanqiu had never imagined that his company would hide such a treasure. She was under control in her previous life and she missed a lot of surprises.

Thankfully, this life did not miss-Yu Rubing brought this treasure to her.

Yu Rubing also asked her that no matter what kind of decision Hua Yao made about Chi Nuan, he should not let Chi Nuan know for now. Because her captain intends to take advantage of this opportunity to exercise well in the pool to make her practice more sophisticated.

Until one day she dared to go to Tang Hanqiu to introduce her own song.

Tang Hanqiu understood Yu Rubing's intentions, and agreed to let all personnel keep the confidentiality of Chi Nuan. The leakers will be dismissed without amnesty-employees who do not obey the command, Tang Hanqiu absolutely do not want to.

At the end of the practice room, after Chi Nuan had a clear goal in mind, the whole person became different, and the dance was full of energy, much better than she used to be.

Tan Xi looked at Chi Nuan, who seemed to be a different person, and then looked at Yu Rubing, who was sitting on the side of the earphone and sat leisurely on the side. She was very curious about what method she used.

It seems ... Haven't seen her standing up and pointing?

Tan Xi finished teaching the people on hand and it happened that the teacher came back. She got some time and slipped to Yu Rubing to sit down and curiously said, "What did you do? She seems to be different."

It seemed that Suddenly the second pulse of Ren Du was opened, and he became aware of it.

Yu Rubing said nothing, picked up the other side of the earphone and stuffed it into her ear, and then played the song again.

Three minutes later, Tan Xi was full of surprise: "This song is nice, share it with me."

Yu Rubing raised her eyebrows: "Exclusive, no audio source." After thinking about it, he added, "Not yet."

Tan Xi: "Then where do you come from?"

Yu Rubing warmed his chin towards the pool: "Of course it was original for me."

Tan Xi was stunned for a moment, and said in surprise: "Lying trough ?! This is too great! Chi Nuan is so hidden!"

Yu Rubing bent his lips: "Yes, there is nothing to hide, and Mr. Tang has added another general." Career fans are satisfied.

Chi Nuan jumped three times before stopping to find Yu Rubing for acceptance. Yu Rubing evaluated objectively: "You have improved compared with before, because I can see you trying to break free and let yourself go."

At first, the purpose of Chi Nuan as a trainee was to prove herself, but the effect was not significant. She was still very timid. Because she broke into this field by mistake, like a fish suddenly jumping on the land, confused and suffocated.