25 (one)

Tang Hanqiu hung up the phone and dialed again, repeating it back and forth until he believed what he saw, until his eyes were dim and frost and snow spread from the bottom of his eyes.

-"You are such a disobedient doll."

Disobedient doll.

The sharp five fingers snapped together, and the white phone was tightly held in the palm.

Yu Rubing ...

It turns out that everything is under your control ...

The metacarpals on the back of her hand protruded suddenly, as fiercely as a fragile neck. In a trance, it seems that she has returned to the stormy days of the previous life, and she is today-so hard and so angry, I wish I could break the neck of the world's darling!

Even if she is no longer in control in this life, she is very angry.

She felt that she was being fooled, and that she was foolish.

The person who thinks he is the most innocent and the poorest-precisely the person behind the scenes!

innocent? Pitiful?

Her Tang Hanqiu is now a joke!

With a squeak, the door was opened by someone, and the familiar face that had once been sympathetic suddenly jumped into the eyes, and the innocent look was as usual as ever.

As soon as Yu Ru Bingfu stepped in, he hit Tang Hanqiu's sight. Those beautiful eyes stared at themselves without blinking, but they were not as calm and calm as usual, as if a violent wind, a blizzard, and a devastating eruption were brewing.

Yu Rubing's breathing stagnate, and he subconsciously retreated two steps. The back of the neck swept quietly, as if there was a cold and scary poisonous snake around her neck.

"What did you retreat?" Tang Hanqiu turned back, and his dark eyes seemed to see the bottom of the abyss, only exuding the breath of death, making Yu Rubing feel scalp numb and wanted to escape. Tang Hanqiu stared at her deadly, "Are you still afraid of me?"

Was the man behind her clapping her hands so casually in the last life that she was manipulated like a puppet, would she still be afraid of her?

Yu Rubing was full of question marks. She didn't know why Tang Hanqiu suddenly looked like this. She only had an ominous premonition. She felt like she wanted to screw her head down-cool.

Yu Rubing immediately said: "Mr. Tang is calm, we are a society ruled by law! Murder is illegal!"

Tang Hanqiu raised a corner of his mouth, revealing a cold smile, and generously displayed her cruel and proud beauty to all beings.

She walked slowly towards Yu Rubing and ordered coldly: "Follow me to the office."

"Our account should be calculated."

Yu Rubing: "???

Suddenly owe money? !

...

In the president's office, Yu Rubing was sitting at his large desk, still not knowing what happened.

Tang Hanqiu told Han Wei and Lin Lin not to let anyone disturb them, and then walked into the office with a "click" to lock the door back, and then walked back to the president's office chair to sit down, staring at Yu Rubing intently. Look, as if to see through her skin pouch, and see what demon and ghost are hidden in this flesh and blood body.

Yu Rubing was taken aback by her continuous actions. She felt like she was going to be punished on the spot, but it was too unknown to die? !

Yu Rubing no longer smiles as hippie as he usually does, but he is also serious at this time: "Mr. Tang, if you want me to die, I am not okay. But I want to die so clearly, can you give me a chance?"