131

This question successfully asked Yu Rubing.

But she reacted quickly-deportation? If she could be sent away, why didn't she change her host?

Yu Rubing said in his heart: If you have this skill, 009 sent me away early, how can you still keep me?

008 said: [We are not. 】

[But Lord Goddess has. 】

The authority of the goddess is unlimited, she controls everything, including the making of rules.

In order to allow the host to perform tasks better, the system will lock them and the original owner's body, and all operators have no right to unlock this lock.

They can only achieve the unlocking condition by completing the task, and another unlocking method is to unlock it by the goddess personally and send the host back to their own world.

But she would hardly use this authority because she firmly believed that under various temptations, the hosts would obediently do the tasks.

Yu Rubing refused, but temptation was not enough.

Moreover, the plot line is so partial that the six relatives do not recognize Yu Rubing's pot. Before the plot line is corrected, she doesn't want to go.

Yu Rubing froze for a moment.

By the way, how much authority does this goddess have?

She took out a candy and ate it in silence.

Before it was changed, she did not want to be sent back to the original world and return to her life. But now it is different. She also has her own life here. The most important thing is that there is Tang Hanqiu that she likes and is very important ...

She has long been reluctant to leave here.

She told herself not to panic.

The soldiers will block, the water will cover the earth, and everything will fall one thing. There must be some way to find these worlds and come back!

Yu Rubing pretended to calmly ask: Oh, can't you come back after being repatriated?

But 008 said: [Not really. 】

[If you can find Shi Kekong, what is the problem of coughing? 】

There is more than one system for looting human souls like them, arbitrarily suspending the host ’s personal time, and forcing them into the body of the world ’s protagonist. The existence of the Space and Time Administration is to find and eliminate these illegal systems to maintain the real world Stability and normal time order.

And they will not only maintain the real world, but also manage the worlds that exist outside the real world, maintain the stability between them, and protect them from being controlled by bad-hearted systems.

But the Space and Time Administration is a state organ, and its existence is a state secret. If Yu Rubing can touch an ordinary person, then I do n’t know.

And as an operator, he can't directly mention these words with the host. He needs to separate them intentionally, as if he is giving the URL. In order to prevent the link from being swallowed, he must add a braille in the middle.

Yu Rubing was dumbfounded.

What kind of thing is "when coughing up the cough?"

What makes the name so devoid of humanity, it's utterly obsessive!

Yu Rubing: What ... what kind of stuff?

008: [Cough, delete the words yourself. 】

——Time and Space Administration.