186

The cold slowly overflowed from A Yuan's limbs, and poured into her corpses, making her cool all over.

A trace of collapse finally appeared in her expression, but not because death fell on her own head, but they did not count that the emperor also had a mask.

The courtiers beside him evaded, and the guards came like a river and the sea, and surrounded him in groups.

They are like trapped beasts in cages, showing their decay.

A Yuan lay in the arms of the prince, letting his chest be bloody, she did not care, she only cared about the person holding her-he lost.

He actually lost ...

A Yuan could see the face of the prince facing down below-the emperor was tying Xue Zhongren loose, lifting him up with a respectful face, and said with a warm voice: "Ai Qing worked hard."

Fake ... all are fake!

A Yuan could feel how surprised the person holding her was, but it was a foregone conclusion, even if Darrow Fairy came, she would not be saved.

The prince suddenly smiled, and the smile was fragile as if the wind would blow away: "Brother Huang, it's a good plan."

Actually willing to dominate the East Palace, he also accompanied him in acting for so many years. He actually believed in so silly for so many years that he could not see him at all.

It's stupid.

He is really stupid.

Ayuan's breath weakened, but he could still clearly watch the emperor help General Xue to come to them.

The emperor said, "Three brothers, I gave you the chance."

"You don't want it."

Ayuan heard the prince smiled self-deprecatingly and asked, "What opportunity does His Majesty give to his minister?"

The emperor leaned down slightly and said, "This precious token is on a fool. Why haven't you thought about it?"

"Which one did you meet with my people in the dark?

"Oh, there are exceptions. My people accidentally hurt one of your secret guards' hands, but there is nothing else, right?"

Listening to the message slowly given by the emperor, Ayuan's pupils suddenly enlarged, and the memory of his hands with the emperor's people surged up like a wave, flashing from scene to scene.

Except for the slashed arm, each of their encounters was indeed very easy. But because the strength of the dark part is strong enough, never missed, and the emperor is too stupid, so they did not speculate.

Unexpectedly, it was the emperor who took the opportunity to deliberately release the water and attacked weakly.

"Three younger brothers," said the emperor, "I would like to thank you for raising such a good dark guard. They have never missed. They are loyal and honest, so they can also blind your eyes and become a chess piece for me. "

A Yuan couldn't bear to close her eyes.

Their abilities turned out to be the **** of the emperor against the lord ...

In terms of conspiracy and calculation, who can match the man in front of him?

The prince is silent, but his expression is still hard, and he does not want to admit defeat so quickly.

The emperor suddenly stretched out his hand in front of him and spread his palms with a round black piece in it. The emperor said, "You used to let me play chess, so I gave you back this chess game. "