185

The prince once went to the battlefield for the country and had the military power at hand, but it was not as good as the soldiers of Xue Zhongren, the general of the country. The reason why he has been unable to suppress the rebellion is because Xue Zhongren is there.

Xue Zhongren used his soldiers like a **** and was loyal to the patriots. It was a good knife in the hands of the emperor. Although he was his father-in-law, he kept thinking of Xue Zhongren's death all the time!

Without Xue Zhongren, there is no stumbling block.

As a result, Xue Zhongren handed his sword to the emperor, a good patriotic loyal loyal loyal to the emperor.

Lord Wang thinks that God is helping him, he is the real dragon!

So he has to seize the opportunity and take back his throne!

General Zhongzhong Xuezhongren was convicted of rebellion. Xue's family was imprisoned. The door of Zhongyi fell overnight, and the scenery no longer existed.

His Majesty also ordered him to be chopped down, but he was the only one to kill him. Just inside the palace, with those on the list who are rebellious.

The emperor will use their blood to contaminate the palace road, to shock the world, and to stabilize his throne.

The emperor also invited the ministers of North Korea and China to watch the appearance of the **** palace road of the rebels.

When A Yuan heard the news, he was still a dignified and generous princess in the palace, either feeding fish or embroidering flowers. It was the prince who suddenly came to her and told her that he was going to take her to the palace to see this blood-washed palace scene.

She didn't ask why.

The only person who can ask him why is the first person between heaven and earth.

But A Yuan knew very well that the prince just wanted to take this opportunity to tell the whole world that his princess Xue Miaoyun had nothing to do with the rebellious person Xue Zhongren.

His Miaoyun will live in the world's hearts forever.

And he took her to see the play, not only to borrow her identity, but also to admonish her: don't betray him.

The end of those who betrayed is the end of those traitors.

After this one, there was another drama, "Idiot" was officially killed.

Today there is no snow, the dark clouds are covered with the sky, there is no cool sunshine, so gloomy, it makes people feel very depressed, it seems to be that they can kill them smoothly, even the weather is cooperating with them to render the drama atmosphere of the Bloodbath Palace Road .

The makeup artist puts makeup on the actors and sorted out the costumes. The props artists also finished the scene. After telling the actors early, Xu carefully checked the layout of the scene again to ensure that there were no missing details before going back to the monitor screen and sitting down.

This is her first drama, and of course she must take it seriously.

After receiving the prepared signals from all directions, Xu looked at the actors again early, and then motioned for the board to make a speech.