84

Han Wei had been dealing with the projects he was responsible for before, so he did not participate in the conversation between Tang Hanqiu and Long You about voting to join the CP of Yutang, and he did not understand what was happening with this "talking at public expense"

Long You was a little puzzled to see Han Wei. She quickly took the tablet and stepped forward, explaining to her the context of the dragon, including the stalk of "talking about love at public expense".

"Three days and three nights" is a good choice for CP fans, so that they can see their favorite CP programs get along alone. But speaking of getting along, in fact, in the eyes of CP fans, filters are automatically added, and getting along becomes love.

The filters of CP fans have always been indestructible, and they are empty. Therefore, the Propaganda Department also called "Three Days and Three Nights" as a program for dating at public expense.

After receiving the message, Han Wei watched the CP of Yutang, who was riding on the screen, voted and fell into a silence.

Long You feels that General Manager Han seems speechless now.

After a long while, Han Wei asked, "Is Mr. Tang adding this?"

Not hesitating at all?

Long You nodded his head hard: "Yes, that's it."

No hesitation at all.

Han Wei habitually pushed the black glasses frame and puzzled: "Where does Tang always come from?"

Long You corrected: "Not self-confidence, but not self-confidence in her face powder."

Tang Hanqiu was full of self-confidence in the power of the rotten woman and had a great distrust of his face powder, which led to the current difficult situation of riding a tiger.

Long You burst into tears in his heart: This world really looks at his face ...

Han Wei held the tablet for a while, and his head ran fast. He immediately began to analyze the pros and cons of Tang Hanqiu's variety show with Long You. After weighing, Han Wei took the tablet and went to the president's office.

Long You looked at her eyes as if she were looking at the Savior.

Minister Long Da: President Han helps the good people live a safe life!

Han Wei politely knocked on Tang Hanqiu's door. Since the last time she saw Yu Rubing sitting on Tang Hanqiu's lap, she has learned to be good. No matter how urgent the situation is, she will never wait until Tang Hanqiu says "please come in". Will open the door to enter.

A familiar "please come in" came from the president's office. Han Wei turned the doorknob, opened the door and walked in. Just about to explain his intention, he found that Tang Hanqiu was also looking at the voting results.

Tang Hanqiu raised her eyelids and looked at her, and also saw the tablet in her arms and the familiar black dragon protective shell.

At first glance is the tablet of Minister Long.

Tang Hanqiu instantly understood her intentions, and then lowered her eyes again, looking at the voting result that surprised her very much, and asked casually: "Does this little thing, Minister Long have to work our hard Korean General Assistant?"

Han Wei calmly replied: "Minister Long thinks it would be more appropriate for me to talk to you about this."

Tang Hanqiu put the tablet on the table, asked her to sit down, and asked, "Does President Han come to persuade me to go, or persuade me not to go?"