136

In Hua Yao's first variety show "Three Days and Three Nights", Tang Hanqiu, as the boss, was not pitted. The audience discovered that the game's black hole physique was not mentioned, and he was also asked to do many strange tasks.

To be honest, if it wasn't for "Three Days and Three Nights", the staff of this project team had already been slaughtered one by one by President Tang.

Now another project team has planned a new variety show, and they want their Yan Shen boss Tang Hanqiu to bring their own variety show on the show.

But this time actually let her and Yu Rubing play father and son!

She has the right to suspect that her project department is poisonous, and every team is poisonous. But if it wasn't for their strength, she had already let them go and drink the northwest wind!

Thinking about how to pit the boss all day long, should this be done by an ethical employee? ? ?

Tang Hanqiu squeezed his eyebrows in a headache and responded to Han Wei with a little bit of speechlessness.

[Tang Hanqiu]: ...

[Tang Hanqiu]: Is there a problem with the signing of the project department?

Han Wei thoughtfully sent her a video, a lottery video from the project department.

Han Wei, who was very important in the company and in front of Tang Hanqiu, was invited to be a witness, so he recorded the lottery process.

Since the people in the project department were addicted to the lottery, no one responded that their "evil deeds" had been recorded.

When opening the video, there will be sound. Tang Hanqiu took care of Yu Rubing who was still sleeping, so he used a Bluetooth headset.

A group of people surround the table on the screen. A cylinder is placed on the table. There are long and consistent long signs with various relationship names on the head, mother and daughter, sister, brother, father and son, grandson and grandson, all humans The relationship between them is written on these signs.

The person in charge of the lottery is Minister Long You of the Propaganda Department.

In the video, Minister Long You is being drawn by Zhang Xu, the director of the project department. Zhang Xu told him to ask him to help him draw and invite him to dinner tonight, and he dispelled his precautions.

So Longyou stretched out his hand unpreparedly, and directly drew out the father and son sign, and the entire project department exploded in an instant. Zhang Xu confessed to him after a laugh, saying that this sign will be used by Tang Hanqiu and Yu Rubing without surprise.

The face of Long You in the video is so stunned that he almost died before performing.

And this video was also accidentally seen by their boss Tang Hanqiu.

Tang Hanqiu: "..."

[Han Zongzhu]: The signing is absolutely fair, please rest assured

[Tang Hanqiu]: Zhang Xu did n’t dare to tell me what he wanted.

Why bother to find her vice president?