40

At this stage of development, Yu Rubing added another "wife powder" fan, all the reasons are due to the male master Qiu Yunli and the **** system.

If it ’s not that the male lead is passionate, she always thinks that she likes herself and thinks that she and herself are still possible, and the system does n’t always want her to be a pair of white lotus and male lead, she is a dedicated and moving person. Will career fan suddenly become spoiled as wife fan?

will not.

So this is the root of the matter. The male lead and the system are the biggest promoters. Is there anything wrong with this?

Absolutely not.

This is a standard answer, so she answers quickly, confidently.

I am greedy for my revolutionary comrade-in-arms not because I am cheap, but the male host and the cheap system!

Tang Hanqiu and the revolutionary comrades in the party further reached the same storm, support each other, and work hand in hand against the indescribable deep friendship of the system, and the hind feet were greedy by the revolutionary comrades.

For a time, she was speechless.

The main reason is that the revolutionary comrades sometimes think ... really different from ordinary people.

And this time it was still with "Mr. Qiu's help".

Tang Hanqiu sat in the back seat, closed his eyes, lifted his hands with a headache, squeezed his eyebrows, and slowly spit out a cloud of gas condensed on his chest. He asked the phone word by word: "Does he want to dead?"

Although their goal is to reject the male owner Qiu Yunli and the system, what is the problem with Qiu Yunli, the dog male owner, who in turn makes Yu Rubing greedy her body? !

Is this a serious man? !

She opened her eyes halfway, closed again, and sighed heavily again.

She had forgotten that Qiu Yunli was not a serious man.

The first-class self-assured, possessive, strong, and overlord bowed hard to capture innocence-no matter how it looks like a serious man will do.

Han Wei raised her eyelid slightly and glanced at her own boss from the inside rearview mirror. Somehow, she felt a bit miserable.

But she didn't talk much, and she quickly withdrew her attention and drove away.

Yu Rubing persistently "black" Qiu Yunli: "Yes, he just wanted to die, otherwise why would he insult me?"

"I'm trusting, this kind of person, his heart can be blamed!"

Qiu Yunli: "..."

You are so embarrassed to shake the pan in front of me? !

Yu Rubing added: "He is still greedy for you!"

Qiu Yunli: "???

He looked blue, and immediately took the first two steps, grabbed the mobile phone in her hand, and attached it to his ear. He turned away and left here, looking for a quiet place to explain to Tang Hanqiu.