79

girlfriend.

Yu Rubing also has to admit that she really likes Tang Hanqiu to call herself that even if it is fake.

She believes that it is not just her. There must be no one in this world who can come to Tang Hanqiu and say these three words to herself, especially Tang Hanqiu's fans.

Se Lingzhi fainted, after these three words came out, it is estimated that Tang Hanqiu would take their lives.

So now, Tang Hanqiu can also ask for her life.

She raised her pen and signed her name. Tang Hanqiu's voice drifted into her ears: "Sign this agreement, it means that you will probably face my dad with me in the next days. Damn. "

Yu Rubing said: "The matter within the cent."

They are themselves people on the front line. They came to support each other along the way and faced the system together. It is also appropriate to face the two elders of the Tang family together.

It's her job to be a "girlfriend".

Tang Hanqiu said again: "After you and I have real contacts, this agreement will become void immediately, and we will 'break up' immediately."

Otherwise it will prevent each other from following in the footsteps.

This was not her original intention to make an agreement.

Yu Rubing lowered his eyes and responded softly.

At this time, she couldn't say anything. The person she was attracted to was not Tang Hanqiu. She was not qualified to ask Tang Hanqiu to stay with her.

She even has to be prepared, the people she likes may marry others and become the wives of others at any time.

Between them, maybe they can only be friends for a lifetime.

So she wants to open up as soon as possible, so as not to be distressed when reality comes.

Yu Rubing turned the agreement bookmark to her and said, "I will put it here with you. Anyway, I will deal with it. I believe you."

She believes that she will keep her copy very well, and believes that they will never betray each other and threaten each other with a contract.

Tang Hanqiu nodded his head and signed his name. He accepted both contracts properly and placed them with their first confidential contract.

Tang Hanqiu turned over his watch and found that it was already noon, and asked her if she would have lunch together.

Yu Rubing said, okay.

Tang Hanqiu thought about which restaurant to go to, Yu Rubing thought about it: "It's good to eat in Huayao, don't run so far, the weather is cold."

It's a waste of gas.

Thanks to Tang Hanqiu's blessing, the chef Tang Hetian invited to Hua Yao was still very good, definitely not worse than the outside.

Tang Hanqiu saw that she started saving money for herself again, smiled, and responded well, and then pulled Han Wei, and the three of them went to Hua Yao Canteen for dinner.