174

He Xianyu likes to swim quietly, which is the kind of love he loves for a long time.

You Jing followed her for a long, long time, accompanied her through countless storms, and pulled her out of the trough several times.

You Jing always keeps her awake, and also makes her feel at ease.

She likes to swim quietly.

She wants to be nice to You Jing.

She hopes that You Jing will be with her all her life.

It ’s okay even if You Jing does n’t want to work anymore, she can feed her, and Mrs. He ’s name has always been prepared for her-but it does n’t matter if You Jing does n’t want to be Mrs. He, as long as she does n’t leave her.

But she didn't know that You Jingxi didn't like women, and You Jing didn't have a history of love. Every day, she worked hard and worked hard to make money.

You Jing seems to be stingy about her time, stinging so much that she doesn't even want to give a little to love.

This also made He Xianyu unable to judge whether she would like a woman or not, and whether she felt a little bit about herself.

So she deliberately teased other female celebrities in front of You Jing, but You Jing just let her be serious and did not show any jealous performance.

Fortunately, it just made her a little more serious, rather than showing offense against her behavior.

But she really wanted to know if You Jing would like a woman ... but she didn't dare to go.

Like to make people humble and cowardly, that's it.

It is because Yu Rubing and her situation are "same" that she understands the pain and understands how happy it is that someone can help test each other's sexual orientation.

Yu Rubing was a little surprised by her honesty, but she could understand her like this.

He Xianyu helped her, that is, to help the cowardly self in love.

It ’s like she and Tang Hanqiu, at first, like each other, but because they do n’t know if they will like a woman, they dare not to extend their tentative feet further-this makes them miss a long period of love. time!

Yu Rubing couldn't help but wonder what would happen if he knew He Xianyu then?

Will she and Tang Hanqiu be together sooner?

Is this the legendary night of hate?

Yu Rubing suddenly had an idea in mind. Chinese tradition pays attention to courtesy and reciprocity. Since He Xianyu is so enthusiastic to "help" her, then she also has to pay the corresponding amount.

[Yu Rubing]: I'm looking for an opportunity to help you explore Miss You's tone?

[He Xianyu, who is different in the table]: Deal!

[Heying Yuying, who is inconsistent in the table]: I have taken a screenshot to testify, you ca n’t help it

Yu Rubing: "???