164

Those who have died do not have to come back to cause trouble for others.

The current system no longer requires sisters, only the goddess adults, and only loyal to the goddess adults.

The eyes of the goddess are very cold: "You are dead, don't come back."

Yu Rubing looked at her incredulously: "Qianqian?"

"Did you really want to kill me?"

Lord Goddess took a breath and pulled the corner of her mouth, revealing a cruel smile: "Yes."

Yu Rubing looked at 008 in amazement again: "Little Eight ?!"

008 didn't speak, but walked to the other end, took out a small black cylinder from her arms and aimed at her.

Looking at his subordinates who were loyal to him, the goddess lord recovered her pride.

Yeah, what if she came back? Now the whole system is loyal to her, and even killing them will help her hand the knife.

Not to mention, just a former ruler.

The consternation on Yu Rubing's face was quickly replaced by calmness, lying on the bed without a word, neither looking at the goddess nor 008, it seemed to be in deep contemplation.

That's right.

Sister can calm down quickly when she encounters anything, try to find a way for herself, and she can rely on her clever brain to resolve even the most dangerous situations.

This was discovered when she and her sister went to various worlds to play.

At this time, her jealousy and envy will deepen.

How eager she is to be someone like her ... but she can't do it.

But it doesn't matter, she can't be a person like her, she can also be the first and the last, so she can't resolve the crisis.

Their good sister has no way to escape.

Lord Goddess slowly sat down by the bed, stroking her face: "Sister, it's useless, now it's up to me."

"Come on and die, don't come back to trouble me, will you?"

Yu Rubing looked at her and asked helplessly: "Qian Qian, am I not good to you?"

"Okay, of course." Lord Goddess leaned over and buried in her neck, just like before, spoiling her, "Sister loves me the most."

"So just promise me one more time, just like you promised to lie on it, just promise me."

Go to death, don't come back.

Yu Rubing was silent.

Lord Goddess snuggled up in her arms like a little girl and continued to spoil her softly: "Sister, okay?"

Yu Rubing suddenly sighed and gently spit out a word: "Okay." And then said, "As long as you answer your sister's last question, you can do whatever you want."

Regarding her compromise, the goddess's eyes swelled with a smile, a kiss in her neck, and then said: "Sister, ask."

Yu Rubing said slowly: "Why on earth do you want me to die?"

"I stay with you to take care of you, isn't it good?"

"Not good." Lord Goddess' eyes suddenly cooled down. She opened her mouth and gently bitten the slender and prominent collarbone.

The heavier the frost in her eyes, the harder the upper and lower rows of teeth bite, until the white snow showed a sudden red, plus two rows of neat teeth marks, she only loosened her mouth.