69

Tang Shenghe did not expect that she really would have made such a request.

I want to soak you, but you want to be soaked by my sister? What is this magical turning point?

He is now speechless as if he had eaten flies. His black and white eyes are filled with great doubts, and apparently he has not kept up with Yu Rubing's magical rhythm.

Yu Rubing looked at him like he had never recovered, thought for a moment, and said, "Can't help?"

Tang Sheng and opened his mouth: "Can't help."

I want to soak you, I will help you chase my second sister, am I mentally retarded? !

Yu Rubing sighed and thoughtfully: "Then I change my dream?"

Tang Sheng and said happily: "OK."

Yu Rubing: "I want to be your second brother-in-law."

Tang Shenghe closed his mouth: "..."

Yu Rubing looked forward and asked excitedly, "How is it? Can this help?"

Tang Sheng was silent. He felt that his current language function and coping ability could not cope with the current situation. The woman's two dreams were clearly embarrassing him!

Yu Rubing can find his answer from his expression-he can't, he is a waste younger brother.

Yu Rubing spread his hand: "Hey, neither this nor that, the limitations are so big, do you dare to help me realize my dream? Could you reconsider, the key is three dollars, are you worthy?" Go down, "You don't deserve it."

The stinky man only dared to shoot the gun in his mouth, and asked them to practice it.

With such sincerity, she would tell her how embarrassed she is to help her realize her dreams, and whatever dreams she wants.

Even her two most practical dreams, he has no way to achieve, then what qualifications are there to talk about "anything"-she has not said to dominate the world!

Lian Jingyu: Stupid man, let me be taught by Archimedes today!

After Tang Sheng and hearing her say sincerity, she suddenly laughed, and the doubt in her eyes disappeared instantly.

He figured it out. She is joking, she is testing her sincerity, how could she really want to be his sister-in-law, when he is his second brother-in-law, she is not gay.

Ad

After Tang Shenghe thought about this level, his expression also became more peaceful.

However, she is really fun and interesting. The soft and weak look used to be very popular, but now the clever look is also popular.

He thought to himself: This is probably Xishi in the eyes of a lover.

Because he likes her, what she becomes, he feels good and likes it.

Yu Rubing saw him suddenly laugh, hugged himself cautiously, and wondered: "What's laughing? Is it possible that you don't want to face your IQ that can be reduced to zero, so you are finally crazy?"