64

Tang Hanqiu did not know whether Yu Rubing was frightened. She hugged her tightly, and the softness of her body was close to her. Obviously, she could not be ignored.

The tip of her nose still haunted the faint scent of her body.

Tang Hanqiu patted her waist and reminded: "Go down, you haven't dressed yet."

Yu Rubing secretly wanted to hug her for a while and did n’t want to go down, immediately pretending to look like she was weeping, and fell on her thin shoulders and said: "You are a negative man, you have stripped the slave's hand. The clothes, after taking away the innocence of the slave's family, they even dismissed the slave family's lack of clothes, bang bang bang ...... "

Tang Hanqiu: "..."

Tang Hanqiu: "This is the TV series you watched recently?"

Yu Rubing closed it in a second: "No, this is what I just thought."

Tang Hanqiu's speechless expression: "... go on."

With arms around her, Yu Rubing was as steady as Mount Tai, and he was upright: "No, the people are not yet warm, and the revolution still needs to work hard!"

You woman, by virtue of my ability, I will not hug you for a while!

Tang Hanqiu said in amusement: "You don't want to wear clothes, watch out for the cold." Don't you have a cold ", this sentence is not what you said?"

I was so cold before, how can I catch up with the cold now?

Isn't she afraid of getting cold?

Yu Rubing righteously said: "But a small cold is nothing compared to the great people and revolution." She suddenly cried.

Tang Hanqiu calmly put his hand on her smooth thigh, the temperature of the palm of the hand was as if it had just come out of the ice cellar, and immediately let the cold-salted salty fish roar.

Tang Hanqiu looked at the yelled salted fish and calmly said: "Aren't you going to wear clothes if you're afraid of the cold?"

Yu Rubing looked at her in disbelief: "Tang Hanqiu!"

Tang Hanqiu raised his eyebrows calmly: "Huh?"

Yu Rubing humbled and hugged his weak self: "I'm dirty."

Tang Hanqiu: "?"

Yu Rubing wiped a tear that didn't exist at all: "I'm not clean."

Tang Hanqiu: "???

Yu Rubing: "Women, if you touch me, you will be responsible to me in the end!" And then, "Tomorrow let General Manager Han send our marriage agreement, I agree to this marriage."

The position of Mrs. Huayao's President, and it is not too simple for her to fall into the hands of Yu Rubing.

Tang Hanqiu was speechless, and this jumping thinking was beyond the reach of ordinary people.

She moved her hands up humorously, just like the last time she touched her back, grabbing her slender waist, inspiring her to bow instinctively and hit her arms: "Seriously, good ?"