180

The next thing to start is the play of He Xianyu. This scene is about the dark part starting to start with the person holding the key. The two sides launched a chase battle. A Yuan was also accidentally injured in this chase battle.

This drama is a fight between the two parties, and martial arts movements are used throughout the whole process. The professional crew of the martial arts instructor was invited to teach in the film crew. The shooting venue also turned to the jungle. The professional staff has already prepared here.

Yu Rubing didn't need to follow along, but because it was A Yuan's play, she volunteered to follow.

She played Xue Miaoyun in the early stage and A Yuan in the later stage. In order to play A Yuan well, she must carefully observe every aspect of A Yuan.

Tang Hanqiu also nodded and said that he would come and take a look together.

Today there will be Yu Rubing's drama, so Tang Hanqiu plans to supervise the work and supervision until the end of Yu Rubing's drama.

Because she wanted to see Yu Rubing put on the princess's clothes and dress like a princess. Yu Rubing's look is really beautiful, no, it should be better.

Like the first ray of sunshine in the morning, holy and clear. It's like a pearl in the deep sea, it's precious and precious—it's great that she can take the role of the princess with her own efforts.

So the party changed the venue in a mighty way and began shooting in the jungle chase.

Tang Hanqiu and Xu Zao sat together to watch the monitor screen, but she could see Yu Rubing holding Xiaoben seriously staring at He Xianyu.

That little look was like trying to pierce He Xianyu as a whole.

If placed in peacetime, Tang Hanqiu would have her face broken back to herself, and she was not allowed to look at other women. But now it is different. She paid so much attention to He Xianyu in order to make her role more similar.

Tang Hanqiu still knows when to be jealous and when not to be jealous.

Tang Hanqiu raised his hand, gently held her slender wrist, and said warmly in her falling eyes: "Sit down and watch." Then let Li Tiantian go get her a chair.

Yu Rubing was promoted to the front row audience. He watched fierce play on the spot, and from time to time he also leaned over to watch He Xianyu on the surveillance screen.

I saw that He Xianyu was capable and capable of covering his body completely. The horsetail is tall, with a black mask on his face, and a three-foot green front around his waist. The aura is cold, and he is rejected from thousands of miles away.

When the clapper board is knocked, all the actors enter the state. The actors hanging from Waia walked over the wall and were as light as yan, with their toes pointed on the tree trunk and shuttled freely in the forest.

Yu Rubing looked at He Xianyu seriously. I saw He Xianyu's wrist turned, two silver darts twisted in his palm, and then he swung it out neatly, and a small knee bent on the ground.

Yu Rubing paid attention to how He Xianyu cast his darts. Anyway, as long as A Yuan did it, she would have to write it down. Pile pile pieces, one does not fall.