18

It arrived at twelve o'clock, and everyone happily greeted the wonderful rest time, but they did not dare to go out of the practice room first. After all, there was a big Buddha.

The dance teacher asked Tang Hanqiu carefully: "Mr. Tang ... want to say something to everyone?"

Tang Hanqiu slowly stood up and said in a public office tone: "Come on, do your best."

Others cannot compare with Yu Rubing and Tan Xi. She may have no choice. Maybe some people are not suitable for this bowl of rice. They just hit the circle by mistake.

She will not force others to explode potential, because there is no way to force it.

Anyway, there are Yu Rubing and Tan Xi, Hua Yao is not losing money.

Thinking of this, Tang Hanqiu unconsciously glanced at Yu Rubing, who had signed with one hand, and found that the other party looked down at the phone frequently, making a subtle sigh from time to time, and then turned around and secretly ate the sugar.

All in all, the mood is not very good.

Tang Hanqiu: "Go rest."

Then she walked out of the practice room first. Her hind feet just stepped out of the practice room. A gust of wind swept behind her. She looked back subconsciously and saw Yu Rubing just walked out with the mobile phone. The screen clearly showed "Vicious Vampire! "!!!"

Tang Hanqiu: "???

What is this remark that weeping ghosts and gods? !

Then I saw Yu Rubing put the phone to his ear with a low air pressure, and said coldly: "It was not enough to scold him yesterday, you still have to catch up today?"

"Okay, I am not as good as Yu Bing. I will teach you this group of vampires today, and you have to obey the Basic Law to be a ghost!"

Tang Hanqiu watched her walking hurriedly in the opposite direction of the cafeteria, then pulled open the door of the stairwell, and walked in with her legs, her figure disappeared completely into Tang Hanqiu's vision.

Tang Hanqiu was silent for a moment and turned to Han Wei: "Looking at this posture, should we be talking to the family?"

Han Wei nodded.

Tang Hanqiu thought for a while: "You told me the whole story yesterday."

She was worried that Yu Rubing would be disturbed by that wonderful flower, and the more people who love to laugh, the more they will hide things.

Then the door of the practice room was opened again. The trainees and the instructor walked out one after another, and they were all startled when Tang Hanqiu was still outside the door. Then, with her friendly gaze, she walked toward the cafeteria in a panic.

The girl Chi Nuan, who was behind the team, suddenly stopped and stood blankly, with both hands twisting his clothes, hesitantly.

Suddenly she breathed in the fresh air, her heart thumping, as if she was about to jump out. She raised her hand and pressed it against her chest, trying to restrain her nervousness, and kept telling herself "Don't panic, calm down."

Tang Hanqiu saw the timid little girl slowly turned around, his head buried deep, as if wishing to plunge into the ground.

She was a little impressed by the little girl. She only remembered that she was quite expressive on stage, and she was not able to let herself go. Now when she saw her hesitantly, she opened the mouth first: "What are you doing?"

The pool was terribly startled, like an unprepared kitten, almost jumping up.

She raised her head subconsciously, suddenly facing Tang Hanqiu's eyes, bursting into a mess in her head, and then shrunk back in fear and replied, "No, nothing ..." "