187

Yes, the emperor.

Xue Miaoyun came to the temple in the name of a beggar not only to see Xue Zhongren, but also to the man behind the scenes who manipulated the whole situation.

On pretending to be stupid and selling silly, the emperor is actually much smarter than the prince. It's just that the prince couldn't see through. His eyes are all thrones. Where else will he notice this man on the throne?

Not to mention, the emperor pretended to be a prince when he was a prince.

Xue Miaoyun presented the news for them, and he lived up to the name of the loyal and patriotic Xue family.

After the layout, the emperor turned his back to them, looked up at the small window above him, and said, "Once the third child is discovered, he will not let you go."

Xue Miaoyun's expression did not change at all, and calmly responded: "The concubine knew."

"No matter what the result is, the concubine has no complaints or regrets."

At every step she chooses, she understands what the result is. But she will not retreat, since she decided to do it ... she will not retreat.

The emperor was silent for a while, raising his hand lazily as if tired: "Go back, don't let him wait for you too long."

Xue Miaoyun blessed himself slightly: "The concubine resigned."

And when she was about to step out of the secret door, she was called by the emperor again.

The emperor said, "My third brother really likes you."

I like to go to the palace to ask him to marry him when I see him on the first side, and then withdraw my request anxiously.

His three younger brothers are not sincere to everything in the world, except for her Xue Miaoyun, holding her like a star.

So his third brother is destined to lose.

Lost in an obsession, but also lost in a delusion.

Xue Miaoyun said: "Yes."

Lord Ye likes her very much.

Therefore, Wang Ye is also an idiot, and the infatuated person is most easily blinded by his eyes.

The emperor asked again: "What about you?"

How much is Xue Miaoyun's affection for his third brother?

Xue Miaoyun didn't answer, she just smiled softly, and then said: "Please allow your majesty to allow the concubine to have a secret."

The emperor also chuckled and said, "Quunto."

Yu Rubing smiled back, walked through the secret door, and walked out of the camera.

The last click sounded, and the whole crew burst into joy, shouting happily: "Kill the green--"

"At the end of the year, you can go home for the New Year!"

"Several teachers are working hard!"

In an ocean of applause, someone sent them a bouquet that had been prepared, and the atmosphere was very lively.