132

It is not uncommon in the industry to let female artists perform on stage through exposed clothes. Many companies do this.

This can easily lead to female artists being scolded, either because it is difficult to let go of the dance movements or being said to draw water, or because the clothes are too exposed to be said to sell meat, and fans will also be distressed.

This kind of operation is generally in the direction of black and red.

After all, being scolded is also a marketing strategy.

Guangying Entertainment, one of the best entertainment companies in the industry, has a large number of artists, from the first line to the eighteenth line. Qin Ying, the company's leader, has been in this circle for decades and is well versed in various marketing methods.

But Tang Hanqiu didn't like this way, and insulted the artists too much.

Sexy should be a temperament that exudes naturally, not relying on clothing, clothing is just the icing on the cake.

She believes that as long as she can give Yu Rubing the stage and the clothes that fit her, she will not let everyone down.

Instead of looking at clothes and movements here.

Tang Hanqiu looked more and more unhappy.

She tried her best to build people, how come Guangying is so disrespected?

Tang Hanqiu spoke slowly: "General Manager Han."

Han Wei immediately understood, took out his phone, and said, "Understand, I will contact Guangying now."

After the concert, Tang Hanqiu will definitely meet with their supervisor.

Tang Hanqiu nodded slightly, and looked at the bright and moving Yu Rubing on the stage without blinking. I saw her holding the microphone in one hand and putting it on the button of her clothes in the other. Surrounded by the dancers, she was using dance moves The tightly buttoned clothes unbuttoned one by one from top to bottom.

The huge screen followed her every look in real time.

She lifted her white chin brightly, her eyes half-closed with burgundy starlight eyeshadow, her lips slightly open with burgundy lipstick, her expression lazy, as if she didn't care about anything.

Even her slender five fingers, with a lazy taste, inadvertently unbuttoned one button with one hand, and then went down one by one, her expression was very calm, and she quickly unfastened her clothes by dancing.

Since the dress always slipped down, she let it open completely. Only when things move around will it attract people's attention. When it is quiet, no one will pay attention to it.

The style of the genre she is performing is a combination of handsome and sexy. Her one-handed unbuttoning action, coupled with a lazy and charming expression, just merges with the genre, and instantly releases the charm of the stage to the maximum. The soul of every fan.

No one pays attention to her slipped clothes, and is just crazy and excited for her at this moment.

She inadvertently unbuttoned a button and screamed once in the audience, but the effect was better.