175

Yu Rubing is very satisfied with her style, or as long as she is in costume.

She had dreamed of acting in costume dramas before, just wanting to put on these clothes and play it once and for all.

"Idiot" is her first costume play, Hua Yao also invested enough money in all aspects. Her style is luxurious and chic, so that she can not pick out any mistakes, only unlimited satisfaction.

After looking left and right in the mirror, she brazenly felt like an immortal, happy for a while.

Yes, her happiness is so simple!

Yu Rubing: Suddenly found a reason for narcissism!

With an excited look on her face, Li Tiantian took pictures of herself, and she wanted to show it to Tang Hanqiu who was far away from Huayao.

Because Tang Hanqiu had work to deal with today, he couldn't come over to accompany her on the first day of a very precious costume show.

He Xianyu originally wanted to praise her for a good-looking sentence, and then the praised words were held back by her thick and rough emotion.

Some people are bright and beautiful, the only failure is to speak.

Suddenly she became more worried about Yu Rubing and Tang Hanqiu, because she suspected that Yu Rubing might actually be hiding a "brother".

He Xianyu said dumbly: "Can you think about your identity before feeling emotion next time?"

Yu Rubing paused, stroked his long sleeves, and then said, "Sleep in the coffin?"

He Xianyu: "???

God **** sleeping in the coffin! I want you to be based on the character's background!

After Li Tiantian photographed Yu Rubing, she returned the phone to her, and she happily sent it to Tang Hanqiu. Tang Hanqiu didn't reply in time. She was busy thinking about it, so she didn't bother much.

After the actors have done their modeling, they can prepare to take fixed makeup photos. After setting the makeup photo, the director Xu will communicate with them as soon as possible, express to them what they are thinking, and give them a cornerstone of performance.

The second day is the official shooting.

Yu Rubing's play lined up behind He Xianyu. She moved a chair, took a book and ran aside to sit and observe He Xianyu's Ayuan. She also deliberately moved closer and quieter.

Under the prosperous imperial city, in a fragrant house in Yingxiang Building, the hearty voice of a man overlaps with the woman's delicate laughter, and the playful words evoke a different atmosphere in the house.

The charming and charming woman's body is long and soft, and the illusion of tulle gently covers the snow-like long arms gently.

The man's breath gradually became thicker, and his fingers could not help probing into the snow in front of him.

The woman smiled coquettishly, her fingers quietly burrowed into the bedding on the bed, calmly searching for something in it, and said, "Don't worry, sir ~"

"Look first, what is this?"

Sen Leng's knife flashed past suddenly, making it too fast to blink.

In the next second, the man's breath sounded like a candle that went out instantly, silently, and a bright red trace on his neck.

The actress pushed away the fast-acting actor, and then groped through him, as a white jade token was found in his chest.

The actress shouted softly after punching, "I found it."