81

Tang Hanqiu held up the phone and faced her eyes.

Yu Rubing stared at her silently, her heartbeat accelerated unconsciously, and it sounded like a drum, pounding through her chest, leaving her exposed in front of Tang Hanqiu.

Exposed to the people she likes.

She rolled in her throat, and the whole person became nervous uncontrollably.

She carefully speculated in her heart: she wouldn't ... did you hear?

But why? She was watching her talking, making sure she would n’t hear it so she would say so arrogantly ...

Did it roll over? !

Finished, is she going to be cold? !

Tang Hanqiu moved, and said to Tang Hetian over the phone, "Wait a minute, dad."

Yu Rubing saw her covering her mouth, her eyes staring straight at her, and her lips, red and rose, opened and closed and asked, "What did you just say?"

Yu Rubing's tense emotions were instantly stuck in his throat, and his thinking was confused. Some worries arose. She unnaturally uttered: "Ah?"

Tang Hanqiu said, "Did you just talk? Are you talking to me? I didn't hear it."

"Should you say it again?"

The tension in her throat suddenly disappeared, and the rising blood suddenly returned to her original position. She pulled the corner of her mouth and showed a bright smile: "No, it's not what I said to you, continue to call."

Tang Hanqiu uttered a sigh, no doubt he was there, turned his head back and continued talking with Tang Hetian.

Yu Rubing also turned his back and let out a long breath, his shoulders collapsed.

It's too risky.

Then he paused and clapped his hands annoyedly on his forehead with a crisp snap.

Why did she panic like that just now? !

She used to be extremely imminent and not in a mess, she was not afraid of anything, she could bluff everything, and the black ones could be said to be white, and she could just break things through.

Why did you just panic about the brain short circuit?

008 suddenly said: [You just seemed nervous and scared? 】

At a glance, Yu Ru Bingmao stuffed.

Yes, she was afraid of being discovered by Tang Hanqiu.

The one who stole under all excuses and was ashamed to open his teeth.

Although she usually talks boldly, she borrows the names of "girlfriends" and "revolutionary comrades" to get close to Tang Hanqiu, to be unique in Tang Hanqiu's heart, but once she is asked to reveal her true thoughts to Tang Hanqiu When watching, she counseled.

She still did not have the courage to confess, at least not now, she could not bear the consequences of losing Tang Hanqiu.