70

Tang Sheng was smiling and angry, not knowing what to do with her mouth. After thinking for three seconds, he suddenly strode over to her and wanted to press her against the wall, directly blocking her mouth.

Yu Rubing looked at these big steps, and immediately had an ominous hunch in his heart, turned around and ran away.

Tang Sheng and she suddenly ran away, and froze for a moment, then caught up and shouted, "Stop, what are you running for!"

Yu Rubing didn't answer him. She slammed her feet and ran wildly. She ran to the construction site and looked at the full staff in the studio. The ominous feeling in her heart was finally suppressed.

She stood and gasped slowly, not forgetting to say hello to the staff.

Tang Shenghe chased up breathlessly, stooping and sucking in the air, saying intermittently: "You run ... what do you run ... and I ... will not do to you ... what ..."

Yu Rubing jumped on the spot calmly twice: "Well? I just wanted to warm my body, and didn't say what you want to do to me?"

Tang Sheng froze for a moment and snorted: "You can ... you really do ..."

Yu Rubing looked at how he could not breathe for most of the day, and he said twice, "You can't, you can't."

After a short run, it kicks in like this. What physical qualities does this have?

It really can't compare with Qiuqiu, who has a great body in her family.

Yu Rubing: Younger brother.

When Tang Shenghe heard her say that she could not do it, the male's self-esteem instantly rose, fiercely clasped her wrist, forced her to look directly at her eyes, and said with a weird smile: "I can't do it, how do you know if you don't try it? "

Yu Rubing looked at his domineering expression, and then looked at his grasped hand, and the facial features suddenly wrinkled, making a very soulful voice: "Whee--"

The more you dislike your expression and tone, the more you dislike it.

Without giving in, she withdrew her hand vigorously and waved a cool breeze across the chin of the two. She held her reddish wrist and said painfully, "... I'm dirty."

Tang Shenghe: "???

Yu Rubing reached out to stop a passing staff member and asked, "Is there anything to disinfect?"

The staff looked stunned: "Ah?"

Yu Rubing stretched out his reddish wrist: "I want to disinfect." Another face said sadly, "Otherwise I can only chop my hands ..."

Tang Shenghe: "..."

Is she okay?

Tang Shenghe felt funny: "You just dislike the seniors?"

Yu Rubing let the staff go, patting his wrist like he was shooting ash, and said: "That's not it, I'm too disgusted."

The truth is bloody.

Tang Shenghe said again: "I can't beat my sister at all?"

Yu Rubing said: "You can't match her even after the decimal point."