58

I have been observing each trainee's program group in real time in the background. When I saw Tang Hanqiu calling in, I was very excited.

Yes, the highlights of this session are back!

Moreover, after Tang Hanqiu called in, Yu Rubing was obviously active. At least he had not been paralyzed again. It was still very gratifying.

But when Yu Rubing sang northeast to play mud, everyone's complexion was very complicated, and he wanted to laugh and be confused.

As a future girl idol, why is she so ghostly? So funny?

After this episode was broadcast, they believed that she would be able to see her name in the Ghost Quarter soon.

However, the program team sincerely hopes that this grandmother will pay attention to her image. Although they will not let go of the jaw-dropping old bar in the front, the sand sculptures and ghosts in the back can still ruin her image of idol!

I don't know if Tang Hanqiu heard the sincere prayers from the staff of the program team. Next time she said to Yu Rubing, "Pay attention to the image."

Yu Rubing put away the ghost and beast for a second and obediently stood upright: "Good boss, no problem boss."

The program crew couldn't help but sigh: It's really Mr. Tang, the image maintainer of Idou.

Tang Hanqiu turned over his watch and looked at the time, and asked, "Is the weight enough?"

Han Wei had been waiting for her quietly not far away, as if there was something she needed to handle in person.

Although they had less than ten minutes of talk time, Yu Rubing was really satisfied.

Tang Hanqiu was able to take the time to call her to support the scene while he was busy, so that she would not be so embarrassed and embarrassed in this warm link.

Such a good revolutionary comrade-in-arms can't find a lantern, she really likes her more and more!

Fantou Yu: We are the best in the world! ! !

With a smile on his face, Yu Rubing nodded his head and said, "Enough is enough. If you have something to do, go busy, don't delay."

In case of missing a few hundred million contracts ... that is a blood loss!

"Okay, come on." Tang Hanqiu suddenly remembered that she sneezed during the meal after performing "Red Rose" and said, "Watch your body."

Suddenly Yu Rubing was triggered by Mrs. Yu's model: "An La An, you young people should pay attention to your body, wear more every day, don't be greedy for the beauty, don't need the temperature, you may suffer from a cold."

Tang Hanqiu was silent on the other end of the phone and said after a while: "When you say this, you are familiar with ..."

Chairman Tang Da at my house.

Tang Hetian likes to nag their juniors, let them wear more clothes, do n’t lose their demeanor and lose their temperature, and if they catch a cold, he must be nagging-Tang Dong, who retired behind the scenes, is even more verbose and worried but.