4

Disobedient doll.

Yu Rubing looked at this note again and frowned uncomfortably.

This is a remark to Tang Hanqiu by the original heroine.

She did n’t understand the mentality of the original heroine setting Tang Hanqiu ’s remarks as such, and wondered whether the original heroine would be the one hiding behind the scenes and controlling Tang Hanqiu as a doll, would it be the mastermind of these systems? ?

But she didn't get an answer, and the system didn't answer her confusion, either telling her "this is not what you should ask" or choosing to be silent. Since being stunned by her, the system has been quiet like a chicken most of the time and will not be unhappy.

So she can only be sure that the original heroine is certainly not as pure as the plot, and everything must be white and black! If the original heroine is really a black hand behind the scenes, then she is a white-cut black with an abnormal brain-who will control others to embarrass herself?

Too busy!

But the remarks always have to be changed, but Yu Rubing will not know what to change for a while. She has always set notes for people to post and the personality of the other party, so she intends to put it on hold for a while, and wait for a certain understanding of Tang Hanqiu before considering what to change.

She connected the phone, Tang Hanqiu asked where she was, she answered honestly: "In the hospital."

She looked at the doorway where people were coming and going and added two words: "doorway."

Tang Hanqiu asked the name of the hospital and asked her to wait a moment to pick her up immediately.

...

Yu Rubing stood in front of the hospital boredom and waited, and suddenly saw a valuable luxury car parked far away. The door opened and a tall woman walked down from above.

Yu Rubing's eyes were attracted by her instantly.

Wave-like dark brown long hair, exquisite three-dimensional amazing facial features, protruding forward and sloppy figure, a pair of straight gray long skirts that flutter like smoke and fog hide a pair of straight slender legs, Ying Bai Ruyu's feet are covered with a pair of black suede high-heeled shoes, which have a striking temperament, dazzling as the gods come, and are approaching all living beings.

Even if Yu Rubing had already seen her in the memory of the original hostess, she could not help but sigh at this time-Tang Hanqiu's appearance was really perfect as a piece of art hidden behind a glass cabinet, so that the world could only look far away.

Is Yu Rubing's skin beautiful? Of course, this answer is beyond doubt.

But the most beautiful existence in this world is not her, but Tang Hanqiu.

Like the female counterparts in most romance novels, they have a god-like appearance and unparalleled superior family. In these respects, they are far superior to the female host. But they are defeated by blindness, and the man must be the man.

Tang Hanqiu's last life was defeated by the system.

Yu Rubing's eyes moved upwards and stopped on the top of Tang Hanqiu's head, where three red, extremely conspicuous letters were floating—BUG.