100

They had just finished their meal from a restaurant and were walking towards the door. They met the people of the Tang group head-on. They were led by none other than Tang Moyuan who is now the master.

The extravagant car door was opened, and a leg that had nowhere to rest was stretched out first, and then the whole person got out of the car.

Tang Moyuan casually but elegantly gathered his long over-the-knee black trench coat, wide shoulders and narrow waist, all sturdy and sturdy, with a good-looking appearance, his eyebrows were similar to his sister Tang Hanqiu, but different.

When Tang Hanqiu raised his eyebrows and raised his eyes, he brought the sultry style of the evil monster of the country, such as the rose with thorns. Although he had sharp thorns, he still could not let the world not see her gorgeous beauty.

When Tang Moyuan raised his eyes, his eyes would burst into a cold light, such as a sharp knife. When he glanced at him, he felt that he was being late, which was daunting.

But what can't be denied is that it looks good. The Tang family is all pretty.

Especially when the siblings wore gold thin-framed glasses, that kind of swanky sense of abstinence was really irresistible.

It's just that Tang Hanqiu wears golden thin-framed glasses too few times, which is really rare. And Tang Moyuan is brought every day, every day is killing people with beautiful colors.

Yu Rubing decided to go back and persuade Tang Hanqiu to learn more about her brother and wear glasses with gold thin frames instead of killing others, just kill her every day.

Good-looking things are always discovered by people in the first place. The members of the first dream girl naturally discovered Tang Moyuan in the first time, but because they do not pay attention to financial news and there are not many photos of Tang Moyuan, they do n’t know this. It's the Tang's current master.

Yan Gou Tan Xi's eyes were sharp, and he noticed the clue at first glance. He dragged Yu Rubing's sleeve and whispered in her ear: "How does this person look like President Tang ..."

Especially after wearing the golden thin-frame glasses, Sven's scum feels exactly the same!

Tan Xi suddenly realized: "He will not be ..."

Yu Rubing nodded calmly: "Yes, our brother Tang's brother, Datang President."

Tang's ranks are larger, so the first dream girl also has to make way for them, only to aside and wait for them to pass first.

Tang Moyuan raised his hand and arranged his sleeves, his fingers were clean, and he still didn't wear a wedding ring.

Yu Rubing saw him, and naturally he also saw Yu Rubing, and the two of them suddenly and strangely hit their eyes at this moment.

The eyes behind the hidden golden thin-framed glasses are full of scrutiny.

Yu Rubing bent over to him slightly and humbly, and said slowly, "Datang is always good."

She did n’t know that Tang Hanqiu had told Tang Moyuan about the fake love, so she had to play Tang Hanqiu ’s girlfriend with due diligence.