95

With her focus on sand sculptures, she has swept away the embarrassment and ambiguity previously brought about by the humanities.

Tang Hanqiu successfully forgot her previous embarrassment in her speechlessness to her brain circuit.

——My love bean is a sand sculpture, a real hammer

——Is the point now to go to the bathroom? Did this kind of point go to the Sahara desert?

-By the way, rubbing a bed?

-By the way, rubbing a bed can have

Yu Rubing got up and returned the same humanities to the show crew, and then said, "Go pay."

The director took over the same humanities, and said in a daze: "But haven't you finished?"

Obviously there is still a little left behind?

Yu Rubing ’s spirit of lifting the bar was instantly aroused: "You said that you want us to read, but you did not say that you must finish it before you complete the task. Think about whether this is a mistake in your work or your problem. Your problem, do you want to solve it yourself? "

director:"……"

The director responded quickly, and immediately acknowledged the error: "I'm sorry."

Do n’t admit that I ’m afraid I could be killed here by her today.

Yu Rubing: "It doesn't matter. You can correct it if you know the mistakes. You are still a good employee of President Tang."

The director soon announced that they had completed the task of the same humanities excerpt, no more entanglement, they were asked to come back again and help them pay for the meal.

Mainly afraid of staring at Tang Hanqiu's death, and never letting them pass, he felt that he would not be able to keep his dog head.

After lunch, the two still didn't go down and planned to go back to the hotel. They should learn as they did yesterday, and look at the data report.

However, when she and she walked back to the hotel, they were surprisingly silent. It seemed that the adverse effects brought about by the same humanities had come back. They were lingering on the side of the two, making both of them embarrassed.

Ad

But mainly Tang Hanqiu was silent.

As soon as she calmed down, she couldn't help recalling the same humanities that Yu Rubing had just read, and the pictures derived from the text also followed, causing her to be full of Yu Rubing sitting on her lap.

Although it is said that Yu Rubing has not sat on her legs, but Yu Rubing did not sit on her legs at least, hooked her neck and said to think of her, think of her lips and eyes, and think of something else.

But Yu Rubing had a serious face, no color, and she was full of Tang Hanqiu, who looked like she was sitting on her lap in a white shirt, very ... beast.

But what Tang Hanqiu did not know is that Yu Rubing was pretending to be serious.

Isn't the same humanities written bad? Well, she even said that she had won her heart. She wanted to be treated like Tang Hanqiu in her dreams.