96

Yes, she has someone she likes, and that person now stands in front of her and smiles at her because she laughs.

The moment when the smile bloomed, Tang Hanqiu suddenly settled down.

Yu Rubing and the world have an indelible sense of stripping, but when she smiles at her and when she is by her side, she is such a real existence as if she belongs to this world.

It seems that she will always stay here and stay with her.

Yu Rubing reached out to her and smiled, "Qiuqiu hold on to me and don't be washed away by the crowd soon."

Tang Hanqiu raised his head and looked at the gorgeous sky of fireworks. The sound of fireworks exploded in his ears, and then the sound of fireworks lifted off.

She slowly retracted her gaze and looked at the hand in front of her, with a corner of her lips, holding it gently: "Well, hold tight."

She took a proactive step forward and stood beside her. She lifted her face like her, and looked at the fireworks in the sky. The dark night was bright as day.

In addition to the sound of fireworks flying in the ears, there are crowds of exclamation, one after another, lively and extraordinary.

But at this moment, Tang Hanqiu could only hear his heartbeat.

She likes Yu Rubing.

Not from this moment, but from this moment.

She didn't know when she began to feel Yu Rubing. She didn't know when Yu Rubing came into her heart. She can only be sure that she really likes Yu Rubing.

Do not dare to speak easily.

Because she is not sure whether Yu Rubing likes men or women, or is bisexual.

She ca n’t narcissistically think that she will like herself because she likes her. Even, she does n’t have the courage to ask, “Will you like me?”

She was afraid that Yu Rubing was not, that Yu Rubing had not touched those thoughts, and that Yu Rubing would be disgusted.

Even if Yu Rubing had made assumptions about her, what would happen to her when she fell in love with a woman. But that's just hypothesis, it can't be completely equal to reality, is it?

Without 100% certainty, she dared not take that step.

Because I like this kind of thing, I am really good at depriving people of courage. So she can wait, wait for Yu Rubing's hypothesis to come true, wait for Yu Rubing to really like a woman ...

Tang Hanqiu clenched the hand in his palm unconsciously, and rubbed her fingers gently over her fingertips.

The palm is warm and the fingertips are cold.

Tang Hanqiu frowned lightly and made an action.

Yu Rubing looked at his hand inserted in Tang Hanqiu's pocket, he was stunned for a while, and then turned around and asked her, "What's wrong?"

Tang Hanqiu raised his frowns quietly, suppressing his thoughts, and said lightly: "Your fingers are too cold, aren't you afraid of cold, I'll warm you."

Yu Rubing blinked. He really liked Tang Hanqiu's move. Then he raised another solitary hand and smiled and said, "Your Majesty, is the rain and dew all wet? My hand is also cold."

Tang Hanqiu thought without hesitation: "Come."

Yu Rubing raised her eyebrows at once, went around her, her hands around her waist, inserted into her pocket, and then the whole person clung tightly to her back, resting her head on her shoulder, and whispering in her ear Tao: "Thank you Qiuqiu, it's warmer."