50

As the performance came to an end, Yu Rubing led his teammates, and once again showed their best stage, blooming the most beautiful themselves.

Soon it was the Zhou Junwen group's performance, and the Yu Rubing group stood on another stage with dim lights and waited for their performance to finish. All handheld microphones were turned off.

Yu Rubing stood silently on the side of the line, gathered his white shirt, and his eyes full of scrutiny fell on another bright stage.

The song selected by Zhou Junwen is a cool girl style. Like Yu Rubing, Zhou Junwen also has a period of solo dance. However, Yu Rubing did "Qi" at the beginning, while Zhou Junwen did "Zhong" in the middle of the performance.

The performance style is also quite different, but for both of them, it is perfectly controlled.

In order to fit the style of the song, Zhou Junwen wore a black semi-high turtleneck sweater with a pair of green military trousers underneath, and the trouser legs were put into black boots. The dazzling light is as dazzling as hers.

Zhou Junwen danced meticulously, very seriously, but it was a pity.

Yu Rubing thought: Unfortunately, this expression management is almost a bit.

Zhou Junwen's strength is indeed strong enough, but the expression management is not in place, and he will always only smile slightly, unable to make the most suitable and perfect expression with Qu Feng, to achieve the icing on the cake.

But today, this song happened to help her avoid this.

Cool girl, just be cool, don't need too many exaggerated expressions, it is very suitable for her who is not skilled in expression management.

But Yu Rubing believes that as long as someone teaches her, over time, she will definitely be able to practice this expression management. As long as he is willing to work hard, he can always learn, and Yu Rubing himself also came over that year.

only......

Yu Rubing sighed softly.

It's a pity that Zhou Junwen is not in Huayao.

Yu Rubing, who is powerful and can be called the devil, suddenly sighed, causing her teammates to panic inexplicably.

what happened?

Is Zhou Junwen their stage too good? !

Are we going to kneel with blood? ? ?

Relying on Yu Rubing's nearest team member, she wanted to ask her what happened, but turned her head and found that she could only see her neck.

Yu Rubing is one and seven meters tall, and he still stands out among trainees. In addition, she wore a pair of high-heeled shoes again today, and she was pulled up again.

In fact, in order to stay close to the height of her teammates, she did not intend to wear high heels. But everyone considers that she has a period of solo dance, plus high heels can add to her sexy, and her performance is always excellent. As long as she is perfect and good enough, then their stage is half successful.

So, in the end everyone still let her put on high heels.

The little player looked at her neck for a while, then stretched out and pulled her shirt.