34

Yu Rubing's low air pressure looked terrible. In order to stop creating "killing" and no candy suppression, she chose to find a place to calm down.

The photographer was so energetic that he would never disturb her at this time and walk away consciously.

Tan Xi watched her walking towards the back of the stairwell alone, pursed her lips, and turned to leave in the other direction.

Yu Rubing stood alone at the stairs, through the transparent and tight glass windows, he could see the thick dark clouds and golden leaves all over the ground.

The cold wind swept through, raising the colors of late autumn.

Her motionless anger gradually subsided, leaving only the bright and flashing eyes.

"Yu Rubing."

A voice suddenly sounded behind her. She tranced for a moment, and then returned to the day she sat at the staircase and wept because she was unwilling to live for a long time.

It was like this that day, Tang Hanqiu also stood behind her and shouted her name.

She turned around slowly and found out that Zhou Junwen was standing on the stairs, calm and thoughtful.

Yu Rubing's eyes dimmed, and he turned back to continue to see the scenery, apparently did not want to speak.

She wanted to talk to people green and green, and she dared to force her to know nothing, and then scolded the system happily, and it was they who caused the grievous situation today.

But the object of the talk can only be Tang Hanqiu.

In this world, only the two of them know what each other has experienced, and only each other can make themselves talk and talk freely.

It's too uncomfortable to conceal this and conceal that one's voice!

Through this matter, she deeply realized how important Tang Hanqiu is to herself as a stranger, and made up her mind to be better for us Xiaotang in the future!

Zhou Junwen saw her lightly glance at herself and looked back again. After a while, her thoughts were mixed, and it took a long time to say: "I just heard what happened in the toilet."

She happened to be in the toilet too, and she heard the farce clearly.

Yu Rubing was unmoved.

She is not afraid that others will know about it.

The waste garlic head complained about it, anyway, she would also complain to Tang Hanqiu, it is best to poke Tang Hetian, according to the heart of Tang Hetian's fiery love, the waste garlic head can definitely die on the spot!

Tianliang waste garlic head home broken!

Zhou Junwen again said: "If you need other witnesses, I can help you testify."

Yu Rubing froze for a moment and looked back at her, only to see that her face was written with the word "integrity", which was very in line with her style.

Yu Rubing could even guess that she was rated B, and she certainly felt unfair.

But Yu Rubing really doesn't have any thoughts about talking, nor can he say nothing, so he politely replied: "Thank you." Then he fell into autism again.