189

Yu Rubing, as the organizer of the Lanzhou Pa Master Cup, as well as the only sponsor and the only judge, she attaches great importance to this competition.

With a serious face on her face, she put the championship championship trophy into Tang Hanqiu's hands, and let her continue to work hard next year to cheer for the championship.

Tang Hanqiu: "..."

Sorry i don't think so.

Although she was speechless, she received the trophy very cooperatively.

The wife you choose, of course, must be spoiled by crying!

Yu Rubing grabbed the air, pretending to be holding a microphone, posing as a professional reporter, and handing the air microphone to Tang Hanqiu's mouth. He said in a serious manner: "Next, please let us win the championship speech . "

Tang Hanqiu: "..."

You ’re doing it right!

Yu Rubing blinked: "No?"

"Yes," Tang Hanqiu said with a headache, "I hope that you will dominate the championship ... Don't show up for the second time."

Yu Rubing's expression was more serious, and he hurriedly said, "I understand, I understand, this is the legendary" Tianliang Wang Po "warning! Hi, you deserve to be our champion, the real hegemon!"

Tang Hanqiu squeezed his eyebrows in a headache, and said angrily and amusingly: "... Don't add to the play." And said, "Is this your beautiful and serious birthday gift?"

This trophy is just the name of the award.

Yu Rubing said calmly, "No."

Tang Hanqiu: "...?"

Yu Rubing stretched out another hand that had always been behind him, holding a small blue gift box in his palm. The appearance of this gift box is generous and elegant, and it looks quite serious.

Yu Rubing's eyes curled with a smile: "This is the birthday gift."

"I want to give you my birthday present."

She now wants to send something to Tang Hanqiu and no longer wants to pass others. She wants to send it to the hand of Tang Hanqiu herself, so that she will not miss every expression of Tang Hanqiu seeing the gift.

She believes that Qiuqiu is more willing to receive gifts from her hands than to get gifts on her birthday.

Yu Rubing stretched the gift box in front of her and added a sentence: "Happy 25th birthday, my dear Mrs. Yu."

Tang Hanqiu put down the unhealthy trophy and took her the gift box of her righteousness. Her fingertips gently rubbed the face of the box and thoughtfully.

Yu Rubing's long, dark hair draped over her shoulders, making her face whiter and smaller, and her gentleness at this moment: "Qiuqiu, please open it and see if you like it."

At her urging, Tang Hanqiu opened the box expectantly, and after seeing clearly what was in the box, she involuntarily raised her eyebrows, and was a little surprised that she really didn't engage in harassment.

I saw there was a silver geometric square tassel earring. The geometric figures overlap and fall, the shape is elegant and fashionable, and the fringe style embellishment makes the earrings not lose their function, and the whole is very beautiful.

It was indeed a beautiful and serious gift, she did not lie.

Tang Hanqiu said with a smile: "It looks good, I like it very much."