133

According to the current data, Yu Rubing has a sense of fear at certain times, and these are Tang Hanqiu every time.

008 can see that she is very afraid of losing Tang Hanqiu, so she hides some things in the deepest part of her heart, and dare not show a little bit in front of Tang Hanqiu.

But this is precisely her weakness.

Tang Hanqiu is both an armor and a weakness for her. It is a factor that makes her happy and uneasy.

Yu Rubing did not speak.

008 is right.

She was indeed afraid of losing Tang Hanqiu. For this reason, she never dared to show her feelings to her generously and could only approach her with various excuses.

Fortunately, she was not disgusted, otherwise she really did not know what to do.

She was solo in the mother's womb, and she never thought that she would bend once she fell in love ...

And 008 said, let her overcome all the factors that make her uneasy, otherwise her weakness will become a sword in the hands of others, and in turn point to her.

This means that she must solve the problem of fear of losing Tang Hanqiu, and this solution is to confess her thoughts to Tang Hanqiu, and ... Tang Hanqiu is willing to accept her.

Either accept that she is gay, or accept her love, as long as she does n’t hate her and stay away from her.

But she was really difficult to tell. She was terrified, afraid they would become embarrassed, and then they slowly parted, old and dead.

008 said again: [You are going to overcome. 】

The goddess is now in another world, and they are temporarily ignored, but no one can tell when she will come out, when she will remember this world where the plot is deviated, the host is sloppy, and when she wants to punish Yu Rubing.

The actions of Lord Goddess are unknown and unpredictable.

What Yu Rubing can do is to prepare for everything before that, to overcome all the uneasy factors first, so that he has no weaknesses.

Yu Rubing remained silent.

She needs to think about how to overcome it.

The first concert of the first dream girl was held in Lanshi, but Qin Ying did not attend the scene to watch, instead of him was his deputy vice president Guo.

Ad

The person who met Tang Hanqiu was naturally Vice President Guo.

Vice President Guo is always a slender squinting man, about thirty years old. When he smiles, his eyes will squint.

When he saw Tang Hanqiu's deity, his eyes finally widened a lot, and he couldn't stop lamenting her appearance. It's really a must in the world, as if the gods are going down.

Tang Hanqiu had previously visited Guangying himself, but he was not there at that time, so he had never seen it. Later, when I heard colleagues praise her beauty, there was still a question in my heart.