105

Tang Hanqiu put into work for a second, with a concentrated look, never looked at her again.

Yu Rubing walked over to the sofa and sat down. I couldn't figure out how to develop into this situation.

All the atmosphere is great, the raw rice is ready to be cooked, but she is defeated by her fear of cold?

This **** cold physique!

Yu Rubing simply regretted that she shouldn't have time before she said she was not afraid of cold?

Can I still save the first time I flew as soon as I reached my mouth?

She raised her eyes to Tang Hanqiu, who was working seriously, and sighed deeply in her heart-she couldn't.

Tang Hanqiu's focus on work is a good thing. She should be happy as a career fan, and can only temporarily grievances against her wife fan.

And Tang Hanqiu's work is too serious, so she can't bear to bother to disturb, and even asked aloud: "Do you want to support me?"

She collapsed into the sofa, sighed softly, and opened her phone with her lips open. She regretted to think: The dream of being supported by the rich woman's autumn is probably over.

In order not to make her too sad, she can only take out a piece of sugar and chew it up, play with her cell phone while chewing, and then call Tang Hanqiu when she needs something.

Tang Yuqiu can see from Yu Guangli that she is sitting on the sofa playing with her mobile phone and accompany herself, and her lips bring a smile that is not noticeable.

It's really a cold iron bar salted fish that didn't run away.

Then I saw her down jacket thrown on the chair opposite. After a moment of silence, she stood up and took it for her.

As soon as she moved, Yu Rubing, who always paid attention to her every move, immediately turned to look at her, and found that she walked to take her down jacket and couldn't help but stunned.

Tang Hanqiu unfolded the down jacket over her lap and said lightly: "If you are afraid of cold, wear more, don't get cold." Then she turned back to her original position and continued to handle the job at hand.

Ad

Tang's year-end report meeting has passed. For the parts that Huayao needs to rectify, she must divide the production plan as soon as possible, distribute it to the corresponding department, and order them to rectify and improve.

For the female employee who has poured Tang Moyuan's coffee, she has also been dismissed, and she therefore requires all departments to increase the management of internal staff.

In the case that it was clearly stated that Do n’t make a little mistake at the end of Tang ’s inspection, do n’t deliberately pour the coffee of the inspection team and the leader of Tang ’s body. Is n’t it to let her top internal leader die?

At the Tang ’s year-end report, Brother Han Wei, who was in charge of the speech, only said that Huayao ’s internal staff needed rectification and management, and did not indicate the specific reasons. She had already given her face.

Yu Rubing is pulling the down jacket on her leg. Now she hears the word "fear of cold"-especially from Tang Hanqiu's mouth, she feels ashamed and angry!