117

Tang Hetian and Liu Wenqing agreed to let Tang Hanqiu take Yu Rubing back to the Tang family mansion for the Chinese New Year, and they promised very neatly.

And they had this plan from the beginning, so they asked Tang Hanqiu what Yu Rubing liked, so that she could prepare her New Year gifts and red envelopes.

After Tang Hanqiu knew from the mouth that Yu Rubing liked to eat sugar, Tang Hetian's way of petting her daughter was to buy a candy store and give it to Yu Rubing to make her want to eat more and more.

But Tang Hanqiu said that he had bought her, and Tang Hetian could only rest his mind and entered the moment of meditation of the king.

Liu Wenqing asked Tang Hanqiu to take Yu Rubing back to the Tang's mansion.

Tang Hanqiu rejoiced, and immediately after the Tang New Year's Party, he and Huo Lianhao hurried back to the Ziyu Mansion.

She wants to pick up her bar iron salted fish and go home for the New Year together.

Since then, she does n’t have to be alone for the New Year.

Yu Rubing froze in place, staring blankly at Tang Hanqiu.

This was her first new year in the world. Many people sent her an invitation to celebrate the New Year together in order not to leave her alone. She was grateful and cautious about it.

Thank them for their gentle kindness.

Be careful not to touch the kindness that cannot last for a long time.

It is very difficult for a person to change a habit in a short time. She has spent a long time trying to get used to the New Year without Lao Yu, and now she is required to integrate into the gentleness brought by others, and then to forget ...

That's too cruel for her, isn't it?

People always have a psychological comparison, no matter how big or small. She didn't want to melt into that tenderness, she had to return to loneliness, and then to compare-why is God so unfair to me?

Everyone has a parent who loves them and accompanies them all the way. Why not she?

Why does God not give her motherly love, but also wants to take away her fatherly love prematurely?

So in order not to let the **** contrasting psychology intensify, she chose to get used to the New Year by herself, and carefully rejected every kindness extended to her.

Including Tang Hanqiu.

"I can't go." Yu Rubing shook his head and rejected her for the first time. "That's your home."

Not my home.

You can't let me fall in. If one day our affairs are exposed, I will be beaten back to its original shape, I will be at a loss, I will be in a panic, I will ... can't stand it.

Tang Hanqiu was stunned for a moment, and she could clearly see the restraint and loneliness that showed up on her face.

This is the first time she showed such an expression.