20

Tan Xi was surprised and admired Yu Rubing's dog licking skills, but she didn't believe it because of the half punctuation: "I don't believe it, I think you are lying to me."

Yu Rubing simply admitted: "Yes, I'm lying to you."

Tan Xi: "???

Are you honest enough to make me speechless? ? ?

Yu Rubing looked at her and suddenly said right: "Xiao Xi, there are many things that others do not take the initiative to say, so you don't have to take the initiative to ask."

Tan Xi froze for a moment, and just wanted to apologize, he heard her say: "But if you spend money asking, it will be different."

Yu Rubing: "Once a thousand dollars, I will tell you everything you want to know, how?"

Tan Xi: "???

Where are you profiteers? !

Tan Xi immediately changed his mind: "I'm sorry, I believe it."

Yu Rubing, a business ghost, regretted: "Ah ... you believe it."

Tan Xi suddenly mastered the way to deal with her wonderful style of painting, that is, to follow her words and follow her thinking, never let her have the opportunity to jump.

Tan Xi said very calmly: "Yes, I believe, one thousand dollars is not necessary, I believe everything you say."

Yu Rubing raised her eyebrows in surprise: "Oh?"

Suddenly, she felt an extremely strong sense of narration and curiosity inexplicably, leaning forward unconsciously, mysteriously and very seriously: "Tell you a secret."

"Actually I am not a person in this world, I come from a different world."

Her expression was serious, her slightly red eyes flashing bright star-like eyes, staring at Tan Xi without blinking, there was an unknown expectation in her eyes.

Tan Xi was stunned, infected by her serious look, and his face became dignified, and her whole body entered a state of tension, unconsciously holding her breath until she continued.

Yu Rubing paused, and then continued to say nothing, "I don't hide it, I am actually a fairy, and the Jade Emperor is my brother."

Tan Xi: "?????" Wait ...

Yu Rubing: "Rulai Buddha is the sister I have visited."

Tan Xi: "!!!"

You come here just as you open your mouth! ! !

Yu Rubing's eyes twisted: "Does Xiaoxi believe?"

She is simply bullshit! Tan Xi gritted his teeth bitterly and spit out two words: "I ... believe!"

Yu Rubing: "Hey, fool, I don't believe it."

Tan Xi: "..."

Sorry, I'm too naive and too simple. I forgot that she can also create her own opportunities to start thinking and letting herself go!