72

After getting up and grooming the next day, Yu Rubing didn't even eat breakfast. After greeting his teammates, he quickly found the program group and asked for his mobile phone.

The people in the program group were also familiar with this grandma, and when she saw her in a hurry, she gave her mobile phone back and gave her ten minutes to resolve.

Yu Rubing politely thanked him, found a monitoring dead end, and dialed Tang Hanqiu's phone.

Tang Hanqiu was standing in front of the closet thinking about what to wear for work today. The phone on the nightstand suddenly rang. She twisted her face and saw Yu Rubing's name on the screen.

What did she call over early in the morning?

Tang Hanqiu answered the phone, and Yu Rubing shouted with joy: "Qiuqiu, you are here, great!"

Tang Hanqiu walked back to the closet with his mobile phone and continued to pick clothes: "Well, what's wrong?"

Time is precious, and Yu Rubing is not much nonsense. She directly told her what she had triggered the correction system yesterday and 008 told herself.

Tang Hanqiu's hand selecting clothes was paused, and his eyebrows frowned slightly: "Within five meters?"

"Yes," Yu Rubing said firmly, holding his phone. "Qiu Yunli appeared within five meters of me. I guess it would be cold. Qiuqiu will save me!"

Tang Hanqiu frowned and fell into contemplation.

Unexpectedly, there are so many kinds of systems, and this correction system actually controls the human body ...

There are only two ways to solve this problem: Qiu Yunli can stay at home without going out, and he can't go out by breaking his leg.

But in reality, neither of these two methods is possible.

Qiu Yunli has been in Feng Ting for a long time. If there is no accident, he must definitely take over Feng Ting. Then he cannot stay at home without going out. Not to mention breaking his leg, let alone rule the society by law.

Shackled too much, she suddenly felt distressed and worried about Yu Rubing. She was distressed that she was tortured by so many systems, and worried that she would have an accident in this correction system.

Being controlled by the body ... then what is done is unpredictable, and what happens with Qiu Yunli is unpredictable.

Yu Rubing saw that she was not speaking, and she also followed a silence for a while before speaking: "Although I think it is difficult to save ..."

Tang Hanqiu is always busy with his career. He cannot stay with her every day and watch her.

As she recalled what 008 said to her, she said: "This is a limited order, and there are time constraints. Maybe I can go on?"

She said optimistically: "When I have finished the number of times, there is no need to counsel!"

"What if it doesn't work?" Tang Hanqiu looked cold and decided. "I will pay attention to Qiu Yunli's itinerary. Once I find an overlap with you, I will rush over to find you."