55

The 3rd and 4th issue of "Rising Star Idol" is a recording, split into two plays, and there is still some time until the next recording. The program group very intimately gave the trainees a three-day break.

After Han Wei and Lin Lin inquired about the program group, they bought the trainees' warm winter clothes and sent them over.

Han Wei didn't have to come in person, but she insisted on coming in person for Wen Yulan's signature. There was nothing left or right. Tang Hanqiu didn't set her up, leaving Lin Lin down as an assistant.

Mr. Tang didn't say anything, and Lin Lin, who was a subordinate of the two, would not say anything. He chose two people in the secretary's office to accompany Mr. Han.

On Monday, the "Rising Star Idol" training camp reception area.

Yu Rubing sat on the other end of the small round table, his eyes fell on Han Wei's high-end dressing bag, and he exhaled slowly a white air: "Is this?"

Han Wei stretched the bag in front of her and pushed her glasses: "Winter clothes, Mr. Tang spent your own money to buy it for you, mainly because you are afraid of freezing."

Yes, it's mainly afraid of her freezing death-Han Wei thinks this is Tang Hanqiu's focus.

In Yu Rubing's crystal clear eyes, a ray of confusion appeared, and he took the bag with a stunned expression: "Isn't it yesterday ... have it been delivered?"

She still remembers the few men in suits and leather suits, all elite dresses, the leading man's eyebrows and a deep scar, which is very impressive.

They stretched out expensive clothes bags in front of each Huayao trainee, and said seriously: "This is the intention of our young lady, please be sure to accept it." Miss has a heart. "

They also confess that they are not Hua Yao's people, but they are also people who work for the Tang family. Tang Hanqiu will do whatever they entrust to them.

The program team also proved that they are indeed Tang's people. Testified by the program crew, Yu Rubing was relieved and accepted Miss Tang Er's wishes with joy.

As a result, the person of Miss Tang Er came to give warmth today.

Yu Rubing scratched his eyebrow anxiously: "Is it true that I received the wrong yesterday ..."

Han Wei just sat down opposite her. When she heard this, she froze for a moment, frowning. Her first reaction was that someone was posing as Tang. She looked grim: "Do you remember what those people looked like?"

Yu Rubing made a gesture: "Well ... it's probably so tall and very thin. The leader has a small scar on his eyebrow, but it doesn't look fierce at all."

As soon as Han Wei heard the "small eyebrows and scars", he understood that the dignity on his face disappeared suddenly, and he returned to the previous calmness.

Han Wei: "It's my brother."

Yu Rubing immediately relaxed: "Hey, it turns out that they are all a family. I already knew that it was Brother Han's brother, so I should sign him more yesterday."