2

With a smile on his face, Tang Hanqiu cut off the phone and turned to Qi Yunli, who was astonished, and said in a panic: "Now, can Mr. Qiu stay away from me without any worries?"

Qiu Yunli was stunned by this sudden divorce operation, and he hadn't recovered for a long time.

When Tang Hanqiu saw him in a daze, he stepped forward, and suddenly raised his hand to grab his suit and tie, and the blue muscles on his wrists burst out, violently towards the side, as if throwing garbage. He threw it into the arms of Qiu's housekeeper Liu Shu: "Go away."

Then he grabbed the hand of the weak little white flower Yu Rubing with a thunderous glance, and looked at her shiningly.

Yu Rubing was wearing clean and tidy white shirt jeans at this time. The tall ponytail exuded a light fragrance of shampoo. The beautiful and beautiful appearance was only coated with a light makeup powder. The whole person was fresh and delicate, with a green Astringent and energetic.

There was a bright red slap mark on her white and clean face, which lasted for a long time, and it was obvious how heavy it was.

"I'm sorry." Tang Hanqiu did not hesitate and admitted directly.

Yu Rubing shivered, and a weak little white rabbit looked like a fierce tiger.

Tang Hanqiu: "..."

Did this accidentally cast a psychological shadow?

Tang Hanqiu immediately released her, stepped back, and suddenly shouted, "Dong Bo."

Yu Rubing glanced at her hurriedly, not knowing what she was going to do, immediately turned her head anxiously, and subconsciously cast her eyes on Qiu Yunli for help.

Then I heard Tang Hanqiu say: "Stand in the middle."

"Spread the word."

Yu Rubing turned his head, and a question mark slowly appeared on his head: "...?"

Dong Bo responded respectfully: "Good lady." And then took a big step, like a strong mountain across the two.

Qiu Yunli was stabilized by the Sixth Uncle, Huo Ran turned around and was about to rush forward to protect the love again. Tang Hanqiu's footsteps froze coldly in the next second.

The inherent arrogance allowed Tang Hanqiu's aura to spread endlessly and instantly increased by 800 meters. She lifted her chin slightly, exposing the delicate and beautiful jaw line, just like the noble queen overlooking all living beings.

A queen Qiu Yunli has never seen.

Tang Hanqiu gave him a much lazy look, and then turned to Yu Rubing.

Yu Rubing has always been very innocent and very miserable in her impressions.

Yu Rubing was hostile by Qiu Yunli, so she thought she was innocent. And now Yu Rubing hasn't liked Qiu Yunli yet, and was really wronged.

Later, even if Yu Rubing accidentally fell into Qiu Yunli's gentle attack, he would keep his distance from him because he couldn't dissolve the marriage contract. So she thinks she is good.