32

Tang Hanqiu calmly and calmly said to the mobile phone: "Tang Shenghe told me that he thinks Qiu Yunli is very good and is the best choice for a married partner."

She picked up a strand of long hair and wrapped it slowly around her fingertips, saying reasonably: "If he didn't like Qiu Yunli himself, why would he say that after Qiu Yunli sent me flowers?"

"I see, I will send him to you in a moment, let him explain it to you."

When Tang Shenghe went to see Tang Moyuan, he jumped up and hurriedly rushed to Tang Hanqiu's desk. He was about to stop her, but she saw her raise a hand and stop between the two. The tone was cold. do not move."

Her beautiful and hooked eyes lifted up slightly, and there was a cold cold light in her eyes. Although she is sitting, the aura is so strong that Tang Sheng and the standing can't hold back. She said quietly: "Unless you want to be beaten."

Tang Shenghe ’s smile is no longer bright, and he can only hang on the corner of his mouth reluctantly, but it ’s a bit ugly. ... "

The Tang family is up and down. What he is most afraid of is not Tang Hetian, a business crocodile in the business circle, but Tang Moyuan, the current owner of the Tang Group.

Tang Moyuan has a good character and is a modest gentleman. He has a gentle attitude towards his family, but when he is cold and wants to teach others, the terror is like a death with a scythe in his hand. Think about it and think that your scalp is going to blow up.

But the most unexpected thing for Tang Sheng and the unexpected is that the second sister, who has always been easily agitated, is actually out of control, and the black and white is reversed, and the big brother Tang Moyuan is sued!

He panicked, so he quickly confessed to counseling and confuses things first.

"Joke?" Tang Hanqiu glanced at him, and then smiled, "It's okay, I'm serious."

She said to the phone: "I will let him send him over now." Then she hung up the phone altogether.

Tang Shenghe's expression was stiff, his lips squeezed in a line, and he asked incredulously, "Are you serious?"

Tang Hanqiu's expression was awe-inspiring: "Tang's group needn't be taught by others. Let the driver send you over, don't bother to find you personally."

Tang Sheng and Dun Jue felt chest tight, and his voice began to tremble without stopping: "I'm not going, you must be kidding ..."

Tang Hanqiu raised the pen in his hand and pointed at him, as if holding a sharp long sword, pointing at the enemy he did not like: "I will not repeat the second time."

"Now," she turned the tip of the pen and pointed to the closed door of the office. "Get out on your own."

Tang Shenghe started playing Lai Lai: "I don't, unless you tell me you are kidding!"

Tang Hanqiu stared at him, revealing Han Xing, making people want to retreat. She held the pen and slowly stood up: "No?"

"Then I will give you a ride in person?" Her lips raised a smile, the blue muscles in her back suddenly burst, and the pen in her palm instantly broke into two pieces.

Tang Shenghe looked at her hand and suddenly broke into two pieces of pen. The throat knot rolled up and down, turned around and rushed out of the president's office. He hurriedly said to the agent standing at the door: "Go, go! "

Tang Hanqiu then walked out slowly, with one hand on his hips, throwing the broken pen in his hand into the trash bin, cold eyes glanced at Tang Sheng and the direction of escape, and then guarded Han Wei at the door waiting for her order: If Tang Shenghe comes to Huayao again, don't let him come up casually. "