1

The dark clouds crushed the city, the lightning flashed and thunder, and soon a heavy rain began to fall.

The raindrops hit Tang Hanqiu's face fiercely, and the bitter cold wind swept across the skin, bringing up a grain of goose bumps, but it was cold but the chill in her eyes.

Her hand was pinching the slender neck of another woman, fiercely confining her to her side, her back to the terrifying eighteen-story sky.

The wind and fury, she could clearly perceive the waves of coolness walking on the backbone, and her heart gradually cooled.

The woman she pinched in her hand was Yu Rubing, an international superstar and the darling of the world. According to TV dramas, Yu Rubing was the heroine in the halo above her head.

Beautiful, kind, good luck and fascinated by all the men around.

Of course, it also includes the admiration objects of Tang Hanqiu and other women, male host Qiu Yunli.

Tang Hanqiu and Qiu Yunli are fond of horses and horses. She loves him in the bone marrow, but she doesn't make beauty, so Qiu Yunli falls in love with Yu Rubing.

This love is very tenacious, even if he and Tang Hanqiu are married, he never put it down. After marriage, he often bears the identity of a "married person" and provokes Yu Rubing in the name of love.

Tang Hanqiu's jealousy and resentment reached their peak, and the blackening progress was 100%. Yu Rubing began to be embarrassed everywhere. She even tied her to an 18-storey building, and ruined her at all costs.

It is simply expressing love for Qiu Yunli with life, madness for his dementia, banging against the big wall for him, and now he is also preparing to cry against the high wall of the prison for his violation of law and discipline.

If she can be given a chance to let her choose, she will kick Qiu Yunli away without hesitation, let him roll far and far, and never stay close to herself.

——This man is a fart!

She is a daughter of a business crocodile, her family background looks good, and her brain is normal. Will she be fond of Qiu Yunli, a married man who has been derailed and has no responsibilities, a stupid man who is useless except face? !

—Yes, she will.

She really took a fancy to his **** face!

But to be precise, it was her body that took her fancy, her soul did not.

She couldn't understand what was going against science. Her body was controlled by an invisible big hand. The whole person was a puppet shell, and her soul was the audience stuffed in this shell. And only her, only the whole world is controlled by her.

Because only her head had a silver chain symbol symbolizing bondage, which was discovered when she looked in the mirror.

She had a silver chain on her head every day, calmly and forced to watch everything helplessly, to see that she "liked" a stupid man, and staged a frustrated and demented scene every day.

Tang Hanqiu: I can't stand it anymore, let me thank you.

For her, to engage in Qiu Yunli, it's better to **** a woman than a **** mother, Yu Rubing!

However, her hands are now pinched to Yu Rubing's neck very honestly. She pinches her to a flushed face, almost breathless.

She has practiced some self-defense and physical fitness since she was a child, and her physique and strength are not comparable to that of Yu Rubing, the delicate heroine, so she may really cut Yu Rubing's neck alive, and then make social news headlines. Then the iron window burst into tears.