5.27 - Her First Casting - The Sleepless Elite's Wife

News Headlines:

: Mo Luwei, the CEO of Mo Group, will hold a grand wedding in Pujing City!:

: Who is Mo Luwei's mysterious bride?:

The hottest news caught everyone's attention. Mo Luwei, a man who rarely appeared in public, was a very famous figure in Pujing City for being the CEO of ML News and ML Entertainment.

· · ───────── · ⊱❈⊰· ───────── · ·

Were Su Min's expectations going to be finally fulfilled?

Su Min looked in the luxurious bathroom mirror at her bright and attractive face. She had loved Mo Luwei humbly and thoroughly for so many years. 'My well-deserved, happy ending is finally coming!'

She walked downstairs with joy. However, that happiness quickly turned to shock when she saw the intimate scene before her, 'Why is she here? She is supposed to be dead! Could the bride be her? No! Mo Luwei promised to marry me!'

The woman Mo Luwei held in his arms was Su Luqin, the woman who fell into the ocean by accident. Did the foster daughter of the Su Family return from the dead?!

Su Min hurriedly made her way to Mo Lu Wei, her eyes filled with desperation. She clutched his arm tightly as if clinging to a last glimmer of hope. "Mo Luwei, our child is alive."

"Abort it," Mo Luwei ordered coldly.

"Mo Luwei, how could you?!" Su Min hid the hurt in her heart and angrily stared at Su Luqin.

Su Luqin retreated timidly into Mo Luwei's embrace, "Sister isn't happy to see me?" Her voice carried a deep sadness as she questioned her sister's apparent lack of happiness at seeing her, "Mo Luwei, I think I'm not welcomed here. I should leave."

"She should be the one leaving!" asserted Mo Luwei indifferently, showing Su Min to the ground ruthlessly.

Su Min, holding her stomach protectively and steadying herself to prevent from falling, couldn't contain her anger any longer. She directed a fiery glare at Su Luqin, her rage boiling over. "You bītch!" she spat out with venom in her words. "How dare you return when you were supposed to be dead?! You've destroyed my family. You should go back to hell where you belong!"

Slap!

Mo Luwei's sudden and sharp slap struck Su Min with a force that sent her stumbling backward. She lost her balance and fell to the floor, the metallic taste of blood filling her mouth. However, the physical pain was nothing compared to the shattering of her heart!

Mo Luwei held Su Luqin tightly in his arms, "Su Min, you are the one who should go to hell! Your father ruined Su Luqin's life and career! If you don't want me to throw you out, get out of here now!"

Su Luqin clutched Mo Luwei's arm, "Brother Luwei, it's my fault. Maybe I shouldn't have returned. Maybe if we never met, you could've lived happily with Su Min." After saying those words, she began to cry, like a pear blossom bathed in rain. She buried herself into Mo Luwei's chest, "Brother Luwei, I don't care if I'll be late for my audition, but your important meeting..."

"I'll always find time for you," Mo Luwei said as he carried Su Luqin out of the house, ignoring the broken woman behind.

'That hypocritical bītch!' Su Min wanted to tear Su Luqin up! Before Su Luqin appeared, Mo Luwei stayed with her, even though he hated her. Now, he treated her like air.

She carried a vague feeling that she held an important place somewhere in Mo Luwei's heart and refused to give him up to Su Luqin, 'It's Su Luqin's fault that my mother died in a car accident! I swear I will take back the man I love and take revenge on Su Luqin! Let her pay for all the pain she put me through!'