4.76 - For Eternity - Dangerous Angels

"For eternity?" Ru Quan answered as he showed Bing Shi his infamous sly smile, "Bing Shi, you'll have to learn how to look through one's acting better. Do not mistake me with someone else."

Bing Shi turned away from the master manipulator, who could now switch his personalities at will. Kicking his hands away, she finished all the bananas on the table.

Sniffing in a snot, she refused the traces of apology he drew on her ankle. Of course, he wouldn't acknowledge himself as Xuan Mu when those two personalities gave him an excuse to behave however he wanted without any restraints!

|"Since when did you take control?"|

(Mr. Jelly): Since the carriage sēx we had two years ago. Happy? Bing Shi, we don't know what will happen in the next world. Do not lower your guard, not even around my soul. No touching until I regain some of my memories, promise?

She knew that he was training her for the upcoming worlds, for her own good so she wouldn't make a rash decision, but her current emotions were a jumbling piece of mess. Feeling all eyes on her, she held it in. She couldn't stay unreasonable for long, she understood why he did that, but she couldn't help but show a bit of irritation.

|"Fine, but next time you have to look for me while I wait for you. Being world-famous is exhausting."|

(Mr. Jelly): Nooooo. Bing Shi, courting you is a mission impossible.

· · ───────── · ⊱❈⊰· ───────── · ·

When the Emperor and the Empress appeared, the competition between the young ladies finally commenced. Bing Shi watched enthusiastically how Mao An face slapped everyone with her poems and painting skills.

Not speaking about that erhu performance that could make everyone present tear up. Four years was enough time for Mao An to pick up the four arts. Bing Shi, too, was so immersed in the music that she forgot the sulking miasma next to her.

|"Still carrying enmity with every musician I like?"|

『Mr. Jelly:』 Just a little bit. Tiny bit. Bing Shi, sweetie, you can't be angry at your patron for too long. You don't want others to notice, do you?

Xuan Mu continued to rub her ankle with his thumb, trying to appease her anger, thinking how his soul had to mess up with one's body genes. Not only Ru Quan was bad with instruments in the past, he too, was terrible at them just like Ziek.

Hilarious as it sounded, this genius was tone-deaf. He didn't have the ability to play an instrument to its full potential; he hated learning it as well.

When the little him was about to reveal the truth, the little Bing Shi threw a bomb at him that if she were to marry one day, it had to be a musician! Though she had a perfect pitch, she found learning instruments too tedious and preferred to listen to others instead.

To make himself feel better, Xuan Mu invested millions of dollars in a Stradivarius violin and paid a world-renovated violinist to play on a stage for Bing Shi, whose ears were sensitive beyond comprehension.

See? Not even a world-renovated musician could afford the best instrument. It was the first and last time he did such a stupid thing as he felt like wrecking the expensive violin against the old violinist's head. That old geezer dared to steal his Bing Shi away with his music!

Xuan Mu felt her little hand twirling around his palm, interlocking their fingers together. She clutched his hand tightly.

The people around stared wide-eyed at how that madman suddenly dropped his head on the table and started to pump his forehead against it, then at the exotic beauty who watched the madman with mirth in her eyes.