5.20 - The Sexiest Scientist Alive - The Sleepless Elite's Wife

"Hi, I'm Aoi Hong," the panting Aoi Hong outstretched her hand in Lu Kai's direction, "We can finally meet each other." Her slender hand was suddenly gripped by another female's hand.

"Silika Lin," Bing Shi introduced herself with a slight smile, her grip tightening, "Lu Kai's fiance."

Aoi Hong opened her eyes wide, switching between Lu Kai and Silika Lin. He had a fiance?! She suddenly thought how the gullible doctor had to be scammed or forced into a relationship by his parents like in the novels she read.

Silika looked like a typical hoe with tons of make-up, similar to the women who had been sticking to Quin Yu the whole night! Was Silika feeling jealous?

Aoi Hong's lips pursed in pain, "Miss don't misunderstand...there... there's nothing between us. We... we are just friends, right doctor?"

"Miss, I have no idea who you are," Lu Kai separated their hands, "We heard you asking for help, and decided to help out." Why did he suddenly find women near Bing Shi more irking to the eyes than men? Maybe because Bing Shi decided to help Aoi Hong out? No, he felt as if his existence was suddenly ignored. "If you don't mind, we'll drop you at the nearest police station."

"Thank you." Aoi Hong held her hand, thinking that Lu Kai didn't like how the jealous Silika caused pain to her hand and decided to help her out again. Such a kind man.

As Lu Kai released her wrist, Aoi Hong mistook it as him offering his hand for a handshake. She readily accepted it and introduced herself again. The alcohol she poured down her throat before Quin Yu began to kick in.

Bing Shi intervened once more, separating their hands and starting to clean Lu Kai's hands with a wet wipe, ignoring the curious gaze from Aoi Hong, "Sorry, I tend to get jealous rather easily." Her action may have come across as disrespectful, but she did it to save Aoi Hong from being kicked out of the car by Lu Kai.

Having successfully disrupted the meeting between Quin Yu and the female lead, Aoi Hong felt like celebrating. To the astonishment of everyone present, she suddenly leaned in, attempting to kiss Lu Kai, "Do you need my help with chasing away your fiance too?" she slurred, clearly under the influence of alcohol.

If Aoi Hong ran into the wrong group, a disaster would happen. No, not to her. With her luck, she would get out unscathed. But the opposite side would get a taste of Quin Yu's wrath.

Lu Kai pushed Aoi Hong's face against the car window in time and locked her limbs in place, "This girl's luck is undeniably high. Interested in testing just how high it can go?" He winked at Bing Shi and the handle of the car playfully.

"I want to see it for myself," Bing Shi placed her smartphone with a lottery ticket below Aoi Hong's hand, letting Aoi Hong's fingers tap on random numbers, she crossed her fingers and chanted silently, "Jackpot. Jackpot. Jackpot...."

"..." Hardly keeping his poker face, Lu Kai rushed the driver to stop the car. He was just about to enjoy their alone time. Why couldn't he just say NO? Try to resist Bing Shi's wishes, and one would know how difficult it was to respond with a NO.

Aoi Hong began to squirm and moan, repeatedly uttering, "Hot... hot... so hot."

Stopping in the middle of the road, Lu Kai gave Aoi Hong back to Quin Yu, who had been following them this whole time. Aoi Hong didn't think through things much, did she? She was under the impression that Lu Kai was Quin Yu's personal doctor, so what made her think that he would help her escape?

Compared to Aoi Hong, Quin Yu's luck wasn't the best. That was the first time a woman dared to throw up on him!

· · ───────── · ⊱❈⊰· ───────── · ·