5.19 - Violent Impulses - The Sleepless Elite's Wife

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

*WARNING* This part contains violence such as abuse and rāpe. Read at your own risk - [START]

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

Su Min hugged her stomach as she walked through the hallway. Finding the right room, she stepped inside, "Mo Luwei..."

Searching for the mentioned man, she was suddenly pushed against the wall, her hands were locked above her head, "Mo Luwei?"

"You stalking bītch missed me that much, huh?" Mo Luwei's disgusted tone pierced through her heart.

"No, I..." Su Min looked at him with an elated smile, "I'm pregnant. Mo Luwei, you are the father of our child."

"Humpf!" His cold sneer entered her ears, "Pregnant? Do you think you could tie me down with a child?!"

Su Min felt her body being dragged inside the room. Thrown at the couch, her clothes were ripped open as she felt his hard thing entering her lower body, "Mo Luwei! Are you crazy?! The doctor said that I can't have sēx!"

"If you protect the child for tonight, then I'll marry you," he declared with scorn.

"Fine!" she agreed. For herself and her child, she would endure the pain in her heart!

Bing Shi who was about to storm out of the room to help out Su Min opened her eyes wide in disbelief. She was utterly shocked. Did they just make a bet on an unborn baby?!

"You're such a fūcking bītch. You can even risk your unborn baby!" Mo Luwei lowered his head and kissed Su Min, biting her lips violently, "It's no wonder you framed and killed your own sister!"

'Even if I said I didn't do it, he would never believe me!' Su Min screamed in her mind. Would she sacrifice her child to marry Mo Luwei? No... how could she be so cruel?! She started to thrash around violently, her child couldn't die, or else her relationship with Mo Luwei would come to an end!

"Mo Luwei, everything is my fault! Forgive me, please! Please, don't kill our child!" she begged.

"Shut up! You have to face the consequences of your actions!"

"You demon!" Su Min roared and struggled, but everything was useless. He continued to have sēx with her, even when his legs were stained with her blood.

After that, he entered the bathroom, took a shower and left.

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

*WARNING* This part contains violence such as abuse and rāpe. Read at your own risk - [END]

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

"Aaaah!" Feeling the pool of blood underneath, Su Min screamed in grievance until she fainted. The only connection she had with Mo Luwei, their unborn child, must have died from all their rigorous movements.

· · ───────── · ⊱❈⊰· ───────── · ·

When Su Min woke up, her body was clean, and she felt no signs of injury. However, she noticed a doctor nearby who had been examining her. She couldn't help but wonder, 'Did Mo Luwei send him to check if I'm dead?'

"Miss, I could barely save the child. Please be careful the next time," the doctor warned her.

"What?!" Su Min grabbed the doctor's arm, asking weakly, "My child is safe?!" She started to shake the doctor's arm, a broad smile appearing on her exhausted face, "I won the bet! I won the bet! Will he fulfill his promise and marry me? He has to! He promised!"