5.16 - A Special Card Holder - The Sleepless Elite's Wife

The girl touched the fabric, opening her mouth in understanding. "You suddenly disappeared after finishing high school. What do you do now?" she asked, showing her abnormal concern, which was a notorious part of modern society.

"Ah?" The big white lotus Bing Shi looked at the small white lotus as she came up with another nonsense, which was a truth in a way, "After declining an acting role and firing my agent? I plan to travel around the world. And you?"

She did give up her latest 'acting role' and planned to travel across the world to see Lu Kai in action.

The QueenBee doubted that Silika's father got richer for Silika to throw away her clothes and buy new ones. She was a more experienced socialite, and nothing about Silika's clothes screamed branded. Though Silika had a beautiful doll-like face, it wasn't irking like Aoi Hong's natural beauty! Having another person on her side, her confidence returned. "Hmpf! Once a country bumpkin, always a country bumpkin. I only wanted to see what you can afford!"

"Who said I'm buying anything? I want to have a look first," Aoi Hong walked around confidently, "Do you own this place? Chase me out. If not, mind your own business!"

"You!" The Queenbee had no idea how to respond to Aoi Hong's sharp mouth. Continuing to glare at Aoi Hong, she grabbed her younger sister and walked toward the counter to pay for their items.

"Sis, you can pay yourself," the girl protested, "I was still talking to Silika."

"I'm glad that we bumped into each other," Bing Shi hurriedly pulled out her phone, giving the ex-classmate her contact, "I can see you're busy. Here's my number.'

"We're leaving!" After paying, the QueenBee grabbed her shopping bags and left the shop in a bad mood.

The same day, gossip-loving XiaoPu received a new chatting buddy. He learned that there were other ways of gaining private information besides hacking and stalking.

· · ──────── · ⊱❈⊰· ──────── · ·

The shop assistant's expression turned ugly, "The dress Miss is holding costs 4000 dollars."

'Ah, here it goes...'

"You sound like you had a hard day." Bing Shi returned the dress and continued to go through the rack of clothes in silence, unaffected by the rude shop assistant, whose behavior changed for the better.

It seemed like they still practiced this old marketing method. The ruder the sales staff, the better the sales. It only worked on highly sought-after luxury brands, though.

The snobbish people who were treated poorly would buy two dresses instead of one to show their might. Even those who couldn't afford it would scram every penny just to put the staff in their place. It was also a good intimidating tool to make an unprofitable customer feel out of place so they wouldn't delay the traffic. There were too many people who only went here to try on many clothes, take a picture for their social media, and leave with empty hands and a mess for the staff to clean up.

It was worse for people who didn't 'look the part' like Aoi Hong, who fell for this practice completely. Because she thought everyone took her for a beggar, she wanted to teach the staff a lesson 'don't judge a person by their look'. She decided to try on the red dress from the window display.

"Miss... I think Miss should try a dress of different price categories first," another staff 'advised' with an unhappy scowl. With luxury brands, the stock was extremely limited. There were literally two dresses like these in the entire country.

She would not let this person who looked like a country pumpkin rip the zipper out of a $45,000 dress because she wanted to try it on for fun. Part of her job was to protect the merchandise. If Aoi Hong had ripped that dress, the store would have lost $ 45k, and she wouldn't have been able to sell it to someone else.