5.29 - Crazy Stalker - The Sleepless Elite's Wife

"You told her everything?" Quin Yu asked, his voice trembling with anger and disbelief.

"Of course, she's my wife. I only skipped the eggplant," said Lu Kai and hung up.

"💢," Quin Yu kicked at the tire again. If Lu Kai didn't stop at the last second, his asshole would be filled with an eggplant. The strength that kid hid underneath the white coat was immeasurable. (BS's strength pill.)

About the same height, the unfazed Lu Kai used his ravishingly hot voice to let the aroused Quin Yu know that he was saving his virginity for his future wife, like the 'good boy' he was. Lu Kai kept to that good boy facade and didn't retaliate further, or more like, that boy was too detached from the world to care about revenge or grudges.

The more Quin Yu harassed Lu Kai, the more accidents occurred,, such as Lu Kai testing his inventions on Quin Yu or using Quin Yu as a lab rat.

What could Lu Kai say? Xue Bi's way of having fun influenced him too much.

At first, Quin Yu thought that by the wife, Lu Kai meant him and that it was Lu Kai's way of making him submit to his kinky plays. There was no way in hell for him to act as someone's woman. They came to a tacit understanding and let bygones be bygones.

After Quin Yu stopped the harassing, so did the accidents. When he asked, Lu Kai said something about playing around while waiting for his nonexistent wife to appear by building allies and connections in case she needed some protection, that's if she would ever appear.

Lu Kai accomplished what he wanted; Quin Yu became a part of the allies and connections, but no woman appeared by his side until that sugar baby, making one think that Lu Kai was hiding her from everyone's radar this whole time.

What the hell?! It wasn't like Quin Yu didn't meet a ton of batshīt crazy people. After meeting Silika Lin, she didn't seem to fall short in this aspect. But what the hell?!

· · ───────── · ⊱❈⊰· ───────── · ·

Li Jie didn't have a song that wouldn't become a sensation overnight. Who was that mysterious muse? How come they never heard of her before? Most scenes were about Li Jie and his white moonlight, who died a tragic death. Among all the cast, his fans couldn't help but overthink about Silika's role in the MV.

Some made fun of the clip, thinking that the company didn't have enough money to hire more talent because it cast one woman into so many roles.

The first thought that would come to most minds was Silika being a crazy stalker.

Some took it as Silika working many jobs to support her love. Being a die-hard fan was an expensive hobby.

Some understood it as Silika struggling hard to achieve her dream of becoming a doctor. She worked many jobs to pay for her studies, and Li Jie's music was her mental support. This viewpoint connected with the song's meaning: one should take a break and do what one loves.

It resulted in some crazy theories, such as Silika murdering Aoi Hong.

Not long ago, there was a singer who committed suicide because of too much pressure. Silika's message, 'Sorry for adding more stress on you,' had to equal society's pressure on celebrities.

Silika Lin later explained that it was her way of thanking her hubby for putting up with such a crazy wife as herself.

Thanks to this, everyone thought she was an attention seeker by pretending to be Li Jie's wife.

There were even some funny memes, like 'Senpai finally noticed me,' in which Silika was wearing her jumper with Li Jie's photo on it, or a toy story meme in which Buzz gestured his arm in the air while speaking to his buddy Woody: "Silika Lin... Silika Lin everywhere..."