4.6 - World Story - Dangerous Angels

World name: Fate is not my friend.

Rank: S (20 000p)

During a holiday period, Mao An, a freshly graduated medical practitioner, stayed back in her dormitory due to a high fever. Tragically, fate took a sinister turn as an airplane crashed into the building, killing her life on the spot.

'囧...'

'I don't know whose death was more anticlimactic, mine, or hers.'

'Anyway...'

Mao An time traveled into her past life as princess Mao An from the Zeku kingdom.

'How nice to be a princess. I bet I was a slave or something.'

[Host, why did you stop?]

["I thought about my past lives. Do you think I was a princess too?"]

[The host had to be a Queen.]

["Aw, you are getting better and better at bootlicking. Who taught you?"]

[Your boyfriend. Before I disappeared, he asked me to take care of his Ice Queen, the one and only.]

["Aw, I love him so much,"] Bing Shi rubbed her damp eyes and continued to surf through the world story.

In short, Mao An transmigrated into cannon fodder, whose destiny was to be given to a neighborhood Rania kingdom, as a peace tribute.

Unable to escape her fate, Mao An became the wife to the first prince of the Rania kingdom, Zhao Rong. Always wearing a mask, he was known as a terrific demon. 👹 His ferocity knew no bounds— his only joy in life was to kill and torture.

That's what the rumors believed him to be. So far, no bride had survived the wedding night.

Coincidentally that day, Zhao Rong was gravely injured by an assassin. All bloody, he strumbled into their bedroom. Mao An, as a physician, wanted to treat Zhao Rong's injuries, but the suspicious Zhao Rong refused her help.

How could Mao An look upon somebody's death? Ignoring his threats, she attended to the injured man, whether he wanted to or not.

Surviving the first night, one might think that Mao An's and Zhang Rong's relationship would change for the better.

Haha...No.

The next day, Zhao Rong ordered Mao An to be executed — he suspected her to be an assassin. There was no way a rumored pampered princess could have such vast medical knowledge, giving him a big opportunity to wage war with the Zeku kingdom.

While in prison, Mao An swore at this whole world's injustice. There she caught the attention of another man, Chen Young — the crown prince of Sabra Kingdom. He was disguising himself as a wealthy merchant to save his men from the prison and decided to take along this interesting woman, who fearlessly cursed at Zhao Rong's ancestors.

Along the way to Sabra kingdom, Cheng Young couldn't help but be fascinated by Mao An's boldness. Despite being a woman, she wasn't afraid to tell him in the face how dumb and ungrateful Zhao Rong was.

Nobody had an idea that Zhao Rong sent a shadow guard to exploit Mao An's true identity.

Once Zhao Rong received the news, he wanted to chop that woman into millions of pieces! He took action himself and threw her into his military camp, where she became Rania's military physician. Over time, his behavior toward Mao An began to change and they slowly fell in love with each other.

When Cheng Young appeared to save her from a predicament 'again', Mao An refused. Telling him that Zhao Rong was a good man and that everything was a misunderstanding.