4.73 - Creative Man - Dangerous Angels

"Why do all of you like to kiss my hands so much?" she asked about her findings, "It's covered in germs."

These three men had many more similarities than they wanted to acknowledge. Blinking his eyes, he licked her tears, kissing her snot-stained lips, "Who am I now?"

"Do you really expect me to know?" Bing Shi scrunched her eyes at him. Taking out a napkin, she blew her nose. "All of you are just as nasty."

He kissed her again, wiping her tears with his thumbs. His happiness emitted from his whole body as his magnetic chuckles sent her heart leaping, "My wife is it?"

Before Bing Shi could respond, he covered her mouth. If she started to call him that way, he would probably take her right now, right here, in the open, under the sky.

What about the most amazing wedding in the whole universe? Well, her darling wasn't exactly the most romantic person in the world. It was against his nature to prepare a candlelit dinner. There were no fireworks illuminating the background, no beautiful scenery; he didn't get on his knees to deliver a long speech about his unconditional love.

What couldn't be denied was his thoughtfulness. Bing Shi looked down at her white pyjamas, and her new ring, then up at him. Ru Quan fulfilled Xuan Mu's dying wish. A little bit half-assedly, which might be due to little Ziek.

Finding it hilarious, she didn't mind. This could probably be counted as the most unromantic proposal and marriage ceremony in the history of mankind.

She liked him this way. He liked her this way. If they went the traditional way, they would probably think that the other got possessed and run away.

A few moments later...

Ru Quan stared dotingly at the sleeping beauty in his arms, whose body had been stuffed with rejuvenation pills, coffee, and energy drinks—they could restore her physical body, but not her mental health.

He ordered Kuro to notice him first if something happened, which Kuro obliged seriously. She refused to take sleeping pills as she was afraid that in case of an emergency, she wouldn't be able to wake up from such potent drugs.

In the past, he lost so much along the way; the weight of remembering everything slowly wore him down. He learned to suffer silently, fighting a war every day that no one saw, keeping everything under his lock and key.

Without the forced pretense, the dark circles under his eyes gradually reduced over time; he slowly regained his lost vitality and power as his revived soul was set free. The link with his predestined soulmate finally broke...

· · ───────── · ⊱❈⊰· ───────── · ·

A soulmate should be viewed from a spiritual point, far away from carnal desires. A soulmate should make one grow as a person. There was a misconception that a soulmate would be also a long-life partner, but as one could see here, it wasn't always the case.

Ru Quan wouldn't develop as a person if he ended up with Bai Meili, but he did grow up because of her existence and the impact she had on his life.

Bing Shi and Xuan Mu were not drawn together because they were predestined to be together. Their souls were looking for each other by choice.

Bing Shi would have met her soulmate sooner if it weren't for the certain circumstances on her soulmate's side. Her soul couldn't depend on him, and she decided to seek help from Xuan Mu, who was closer.

But because they were not soulmates, Xuan Mu was always late to her rescue. She had to help herself on her own, which created a butterfly effect and she no longer ended up with her soulmate but with Xuan Mu, whose soul would always try to search for her and wait for her due to the promise he made himself after the rapist accident, albeit unconscious, like in the game during their childhood.